Chapter 32

HOSPITAL

Ashley's POV

I woke up and saw nothing but white. I blinked to clear my vision and saw all of the in my room. I felt 2 people hold my hands. I looked to my left and saw Bryan and to my right I saw Nanny. They were sleep. I moved my hands and they woke up instantly. Nanny was the first to hug me. I smiled. I look at Bryan and saw that he was crying. I smiled and wiped his tears away.

"Why would you do that again?" Bryan says.

"I'm sorry. I just was sad that he cheated on me." I saw.

"Ashley, I didnt cheat on you. She was talking about a party. When she said you know how to put it down, she was talking about dancing. That's how she saiys that I know how to dance. She says to everybody. Ashley I love you and I will never cheat on you. I promise you that. I want to be with you forever." He says, looking into my eyes. Yeh I feel stupid now. I smile and kiss him. He kisses back and I pull back. The doctor comes in.

"Ok Ashley, you can go home now. Just please dont cut anymore." He says smiling at me and taking the IV's out of me. I get up and go into the bathroom to put my clothes on. I comeout and fall to the ground but Bryan caught me.

"B, I'm dizzy." I say.

"Don't worry I got you." He says picking my up bridal style. I look behind me and she Nanny. I take his hand and lay my head on Uncle B;s shoulder. We get to the car and he puts me down next to Nanny. I lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep. Next thing I know, I'm in my bed with Nanny next to me sleeping. I poke his cheek and he waks up. He looks at me and smiles. I get up and go downstairs to see that 1D left. 

"Hey.." I say.

"Hey. You know its like 1 in the morning right?" Patrick says.

"Yeh so why are you still up?"I ask sitting next to him.

"Jst thinking." He says looking down.

"About?" I say.

"Nothing. When you get up in the morning, I will have a hgue surprise for you since its your birthday! Oh Happy Birthday baby girl." He says and kisses me on the head. I smile and watch him leave. Then India comes and sit next to me.

:Wassup." 

"I have a boyfriend and Nanny doesn't know. I didnt tell him because he will get mad and lecture me about all boys wanting it the cookie. Which isnt true. So I want you and Nathan to meet him. Please?" She says.

"Of course India. I'll tell him." I say.

"Thank you Ash. You like a big sister to me. And I know you and Nanny had sex." She says smiling. I smile and hug her. I go back upstairs and see Nanny spread out all over my bed. I smile and push him off. He screams like a little girl and I laugh. He gets up and looks mad. I stiff a laugh and lay back down. He lays with me and puts his arm around me.

"I Love You Ashley." 

"I Love You Too Nathan" 

PICTURE ON SIDE IS NATHAN!!! SEXY I KNO!!