Chapter 33

Ashley's POV

I get woken up by hearing shuffling. Not the dance. Like people's feet on my floor. Then I hear 4 voices.

"Happy Birthday.."

"Wake Up."

"Sleepy Head."

"We got a surprise for you"

CAN YOU GUESS WHO THESE VOICES ARE????!!!

I felt for Nanny but he wasn't there. I turned around and saw....

MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!!

I screamed and hugged them.

"What are you guys doing here? How did you get here?! Oh My God. I have to call Kay." I say. Just then Kay came into my room and tackled me in a hug.

"Happy Birthday Hoe!!!" She says kissing my cheek. I laugh and push her off of me. She helps me up and we go downstairs. I then see Nanny looking up and me and smiling. I run to him and hug him.

"Happy Birthday Baby." He says and kisses me. I kiss back. It was getting heated until Kay pushs our faces away. I laugh and hug him. I feel someone tap me. I turn around and its India.

"Remember what me, you and Nathan have ot do today?" I nod my head.

"So get ready. I told him at 2 we will come and see him." She says, pushing me towards the stairs. I laugh and walk up the stairs. I get in the shower wash my hair, get out, blow dry it, straighten it and lotion my body. I put on my outfits and spray on perfume. I put eye liner and mascara on. I get downstairs and they are all looking at me.

"Why did you get dressed up?" Bryan asked.

"I have to go somewhere with Nanny and India. Kay can you stay with them?" I ask Kay. She nods her head and sits next to Kelly.

"We will be back." I say and leave. I got into Nanny's car and we drove to the park. At the park, we see a lightskinned boy with a black and white shirt, black skinny jeans, and black coverses, He also had a beanie on. India ran out of the car and hugged him. Nathan looked at me confusingly, but I just get out of the car.

"India who the hell is that?" Nathan says, getting mad.

"Oh. This is Freddy. My..boyfriend." She says. Then Nathan gets angry. I hold his hand and he relaxes.

"Hi. I'm Freddy Rodriguez. But you can call me Fred." Fred says sticking out his hand to me. I reject his hand and hug him.

"I dont shake people's hands." I say. He smiles. He turns to Nanny and Nathan does not look happy.

"Hold On. Let me talk to him real quick." I say pulling him by his hand.

"Look, this is your baby sister's boyfriend. Be nice and accpet that she is happy. She's not a little girl anymore Nanny. Now go back over there an dbe nice." I say hitting his arm. He sighs and walks back.

"Hi. I'm Nathan, India's big, older, stronger, protective brother." He says. I smack him and he looks at me.

"Nice to meet you. India has talked about you a lot." He says doing the boy-ish hug they do. Smh...

"Oh she told you that I will hurt anybody that break's her heart?" Nathan says. I pinch him and he jumps slightly.

"Haha." Freddy says, getting nervous.

"Well we got to go. Do you want to come back to the house with us?" I ask.

"No he doesn't he has better things to do." Nathan says.

"Nanny..." I say warning him.

"No thank you." He says and walks away. India looks at Nathan and hits him.

"What is wrong with you? You scared him! You dipshit!!" India say and goes back to the car. I look at Nanny and shake my head. I grab the keys and get in the car and wait for him to come. He comes and I drive away. Yes I can drive. We get back to the house and when I walk in, its a surprise birthday party. Some of my friends from school are here. Only the real ones and not the ones that like me because I'm B5 daughter/niece. I laugh at Kay because she is dancing really weirdly.. Wow. This day can't get any better..

PT.2 Coming up next. The Picture of India's boyfriend will be in the comments.. Nd BTW I actually know this boy.