Chapter 17

Ashley's POV

I stayed home by myself because I was thinking about Nathan. He is just so sexy! And them dimples?? Oh God! I think dimples on a boy is cute. I just want to poke them. Khalil's song Little Secret that he let me put as my ringtone played. Khalil was calling me. I grabbed my phone and pressed decline. Honestly I don't know why I dis that. I just didn't want to talk to him. He called and text me again and again and again. Then he came to my house. I might as well give him a chance. I went downstairs ans opened the door. I then seen a beat up Khalil.

''Khalil what happened?!'' I say helping him to the living room and setting him on the couch.

''I was walking down the street when 2 boys came outta no where and beat me up. They almost looked like Carnell and Kelly.'' He says sitting up. I went into the kitchen and got the first aid kit. I came back in the living room and cleaned him up.

''What? Carnell and Kelly wouldn't do that.'' I say putting a bandage on his cuts and getting an ice pack and putting it on his cheek.

''Well they did.'' Khalil said getting an attitude. I stopped cleaning his cut and looked at him.

''You really think that my uncles did that? They did not do this and they never will.'' I say getting back to cleaning his busted eyebrow. I put a tiny bandage on that and closed the first aid kit and put it back into the kitchen. Just then the boys come in. Kelly and Carnell are looking at Khalil, well may I say glaring. I look at Khalil ans he is already looking at me.

''Khalil what are you doing here?'' Kelly says clenching his teeth.

''I thought we got rid of you.'' Carnell says through his closes teeth. They did do this.

''You did do this! Why?! What did he do to you?!'' I say slapping them.

''He broke your heart Ashley!! We told him that if he does then he is going to pay and he did! We did you a favor!'' Carnell says, well actually yells.

''Well you didn't have to beat him so badly. He's just a teenager ans your grown ass men! What the fuck is wrong with you?!'' I say getting in Carnell's face. He raises his hand.

''Tah boy I wish you would slap Me and then I will slap ya ass back. You can't do it can you? That's what I thought. Leave Khalil alone. He did nothing to ya asses but you beat him up?! Really?! I fucking hate you two. Mostly you Carnell. I poured my heart out about Khalil and you do this. You are a real jack ass. You too Kelly. I never want to talk to you two again. Come on Khalil.'' I say helping him upstairs to my room and slamming my door. I fucking hate them two. I don't want then to talk to me ever again.