Chapter 68

1 week later

Ashley's POV

I stayed in my room. I didnt even want to go to school, eat, or anything. I just stared at the picture of me and Kay. I really do miss her. I mean she was healthy and everything. Dad then came in my room with, pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast with peanut butter. I smiled.

''So you make my favorite breakfast just for me to eat?'' I asked. He nodded. You havent eaten ever since we came home from the hospital.'' He said, sitting down and handing me the plate. I sighed.

''Dont remind me. I dont even know how she died. She was healthy and all of that.'' I sigh and start eating. Then Nanny calls me. I show Dad the phone and he answers it.

''Hello?''

''Pat? Hey, where is Ashley?''

He looks at me and mouths 'He wants to know where you are..' I shake my head.

''Um she doesnt want to talk to you.''

''What? Pat please let me talk to her.''

He hands me the phone. I shake my head (Haha Smh.. Get It? No.. Ok) and push the phone away from me. He pushes is towards me again. I get up. He tackles me and puts the phone to my ear.

''Mmm..?''

''Ash?! Are you ok? You havent called me since.. you know.''

''Sorry. Its just that I didnt want to talk to anyone.''

''Are you coming to school tomorrow?''

''Uh.. Yeh. I gotta go. Bye.''

''I Love You. Always and Forever.''

''Ok. Bye.''

I grab the phone and hang up. I push Dad off of me. I go downstairs and see Bryan eating, as always. I jump next to him and scared him. He dropped his fries. I laughed.

''Not funny. You're lucky they just fell on my plate. If they didnt, I would get up and go after you.'' He joked. I grabbed his burger and took a bite. He just looked at me. I smiled.

''You feeling better?'' He asked me. I nodded and smile again. The doorbell rings and I get up and get it. I open it and its Khalil with my bags. I smile and grab them. I push him outside and close the door behind me.

''Thank you Khalil. If it wasnt for you, I-I-I dont know. But thank you.'' I tell him. I kiss his cheek and hug him. He hugs back. I pull back and go in the house.

''Daddy!! Take my things to my room!!'' I yell. He came out of the living room.

''No.. You can do it yourself.''He said. I sigh and pick my stuff up.

''Its heavy!!'' I yell going up the stairs. He laughs and walks away.

10 minutes later

I finish putting my clothes away. I get on my laptop and Kelly comes in.

''Hey. Wassup?'' He ask, sitting on my bed.

''Um nothing. Bored.'' I look up and him and say.

''Wanna go to the mall?'' He ask me. I smile at him. I nod my head.

''Ok. Get dress. Be done in 20 minutes.'' He says, getting out.

20 Minutes Later

I went downstairs with my phone in my black genie pants, red and black jordans, and my red tee shirt. I had on Dad's Beanie. I jumped of the last steps.

''Kelly Im Ready!'' I yelled.

''Im right here!'' He yelled back.

''No need to yell!'' I yell back.

''Both of you stop yelling!'' Dustin said.

''Shut up.'' Me and Kelly said.

''Aight come on.'' Kelly says grabbing my hand ans leaving.

Aight I Think This One Is Boring.. So Yeh...

Comment!!!!

Vote!!!!