Chapter 19

Date

Ashley's POV

Nathan and I get out of the car and walk into Red Lobster. We walk in and he takes my hand. I smile and he less me to the table. He pulls out my chair and I sit down smiling. He sits down and he takes my hand in his.

'' So tell me about yourself, Dimples.'' I say poking his dimples again.

''Well for starters I hate when people poke my dimples,'' He says swatting my hand again yet again.

''My name is Nathan Hernandez, I have a sister name India Hernandez, I'm 16, I love to rap, I play basketball for fun, I love to spend time with my family, mostly my sister. Also, I have no favorite colors. Your turn.'' He says smiling.

''Uh OK. I love to poke your dimples, I think dimples on a boy is realty cute, I was an only child and I still am. I'm adopted, I like to read, write, sing, dance, and I took Kung Fu as a kid. I'm also 16 and I don't have a favorite color too.'' I says looking into his eyes.

''Why do you like to poke my dimples? When I was a kid, people in my school thought I was gay because I had them.'' He says looking down.

''I just think they look really cute on you. I like you and your dimples.'' I say getting up and kissing his cheek. He starts to blush.

''Aww is Nanny bwushing?'' I say in a baby voice.

''No.'' He says laughing.

We eat and talk and laugh. Nathan is really funny. He loves his sister and then I told him that he can bring her over. He pays and we get in the car to go to the movies. We see Fast 6. We sit all the way in the back and the movie starts. I lay my head on his shoulder and he pits his arm around me and pulls me close, I smile and watch the movie. After 20 I stop watching the movie and look up and Nathan, but he was already looking at me. He leans in and I do the same. Then we kiss. That cite was the most passionate kiss I ever had. It was much more better than when Khalil kissed me. I pull back and smile. I go back to watching the movie.

The movie was over and we were on our way home. I was holding his hand and smiling. We get home and he walks me to my door. I smile and let go of his hand.

''Thank You. For coming out with me tonight. You really made my night. Can I ask you something?'' He says looking into my eyes.

''Sure.'' I say holding his hand again.

''I know we just met, and it was the best day of my life, and I would love to do it again, so I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?'' He says.

Should I? I mean I'm not still on Khalil, he's like a best friend to me and I love him but I'm not IN LOVE with him. Nathan, he's nothing like Khalil. I mean he's not afraid to be himself and I love that.

''Yes.''