Chapter 55

Ashley's POV

So Aniya Act Like She Couldnt Update Sooner Then Freakin Listenin To B5.. Smh.. [Shut Up Ashley]..

So the past weeks with Nanny.. I mean Nathan had been pretty good. But when Leandro calls me, he gets mad. Oh well. Not my fault that he likes me. Now me and Kelly are spending time together.

''So um when are you guys going on tour?'' I asked, eating my fries. We were at some burger joint.

''Um this week. And I was going to tell you that you are coming with us.'' He said, with his mouth full.

''One you got food in ya mouth so dont talk and two, Im going on tour with you guys? Thats so cool. But what about Kay. And Auntie Ari? And Nanny.'' I say, whispering the last part.

''We talked to Kay's parents and they said that she could come and Ari has her own tour to go on. And I heard you say the last part. You still have feelings for Nathan? What about Leandro? I thought you liked him..''

''I thought so, too. But when Leandro calls, he gets mad. But Leandro is really funny, cute, and he knows how to make me smile. I dont know. I guess Im stuck between them two.'' I say, drinking my soda. Kelly nods at me and stuffs more fries in his mouth. I laugh.

''What?'' He ask. I point out that he has sauce on his face. He wiped it off but it was still there. I wiped it off and wiped it on his napkin. He nods his head thank you. I look over my shoulder and see Nanny. But he wasn't alone. He had a girl with him. She had red and black hair, had black and white skinny jeans on, with a see through tee. She has one white wedges.. I tap Kelly and he looks up. He sees Nanny too and his mouth hangs open.

''Im Sorry Ash. I really am. Do you wanna leave?'' He ask. I shake my head 'no.'.

While we were talking, I got a text. From Nanny. It said

'I see you. And this girl, don't worry about her. Your more important than her.' I sigh and show Kelly the text.

''Yeh I bet. Wanna leave now?'' He asked. I nod my head. We throw our trash away and we were about to leave until Nathan called my name. I ignored him and kept walking. We got in the car drove off. Fuck You Nathan Hernandez.

COMMENT!! VOTE!!