Chapter 9

Im listening to 'Say Yes' and that is the cause of me writing....

'We need to talk about what happened in the kitchen.'

Uh oh...

Ashley's POV

We went to my bed and sat down. I just got straight to the point.

''Look, what happened in the kitchen, I didn't want that to happen. Its just that when we were in the store getting hats and you kissed me, I kinda liked it. I mean your my uncle and that's really nasty but its true. I didn't want to feel that way but I am and I can't control it. I mean I have a boyfriend and I love him to pieces and you have a friend that you might make your girlfriend and--''

I was cut off by Bryan kissing me. Sadly, I kiss back. I get on top of him and run my fingers through his hair. He ran his hands up and down my back. I pulled back and went into my bathroom and cried. I cried because I just cheated on my boyfriend. Bryan knocks on my door but I tell him to leave me alone. He sighs and walks out of the room. I go into my bed and cry myself to sleep. I have to break up with Khalil...

The Next Day 

Bryan's POV 

I wake up feeling like shit. I kissed my niece for sake!! I go downstairs and see the rest of the boys in the kitchen. I get some cereal and sit at the table. Ashley comes down with red and puffy eyes.

''Baby Girl what's wrong? '' Patrick says hugging her. 

''Nothing I'm fine.'' She says looking at me. I put my head down and eat my cereal. She gets some cereal and sits down next to Carnell. She then puts her head on his shoulder and cry.

''Hey why are crying?'' Carnell ask. 

''I have to break up with Khalil today and I called him over to tell him on person and I can't do that! '' She says bawling her eyes out. Now I feel so bad. 

''Why do you have to break up with him? '' Kelly says. 

''Cause I just have to.'' 

She hugs Carnell and cries more. I get up, put my bowl I the sink, grab her, and take her upstairs.

MY ROOM 

''Stop crying! '' I yell. 

''I can't. I Love him and I have to break up with him.'' 

''If you love him then you wouldn't have kissed me back.'' 

She looks up and me and kicks me in my gut. Did she forget to mention that she took Kung Fu?! I flew back and hit the wall. She walked out of the room.

Ashley's POV 

I go downstairs and sit down. Bryan comes in limping. I smile to myself. 

''Bryan did Ashley did this to you? '' Carmel says. 

''Yeh'' 

''Your on punishment. That is totally unacceptable!'' Patrick says. 

''That is totally unacceptable.'' I say mocking him. 

''Upstairs now!! '' Carnell yells. 

OK I admit it. I was scared then because he never yells at me. I look at him with tears in my eyes. He pushes me upstairs. I start crying for 2 reasons. He yelled at me and he pushed me. Wow... I officially hate Carnell now. Shocker right? ..