Chapter 6

STUDENT 1 (to Nathaniel): So you transferred here from studying in the Earth realm? How come you don't have an accent?

STUDENT 2: Aren't exchange students the coolest?

NATHANIEL: Not really.

ALYA: Uhh...Did you think he'd be this popular?

MARINETTE: Honestly, I didn't think he'd seriously show up.

NATHANIEL: (spots Marinette and Alya) Hey, Marinette.

(Marinette gives a smile, before nervously covering herself with her tray.)

(Juleka and Rose walk up to Alya and Marinette)

JULEKA: Who's the new guy?

(Rose sees Marinette's ring)

ROSE: Your ring is beyond pretty. Did he give it to you?

JULEKA: Is he your boyfriend?

MARINETTE: Guys, cut it out! Nathaniel's just my friend!

ROSE: Oh. Well is he single?

(Time skip) the end of the day

ALYA (in a sarcastic tone): That was an eventful day in class.

MARINETTE: I'll be back in a sec. I left my notebook by the fountain. I won't be long.

As soon as Marinette found her notebook, she made her way back to Alya. As she walked, she ended up bumping into Mage.

MARINETTE: Can I help you, Mage?

(She secretly calls Alya and puts her phone on speaker.)

MAGE: (smiles) You're coming with me today, babe.

MARINETTE: Whaa...

The minute Mage had the chance, he grabbed Marinette and picked her up, and Marinette screams. It wasn't long before Alya showed up.

MARINETTE: I mean it! Put me down!!

ALYA: You heard her, you idiot!! Let her go!!

(Mage uses his powers to super jump to the other half of the building as Marinette screams)

ALYA: MARINETTE!!!

(Nathaniel runs up to Alya)

NATHANIEL: Alya, what's wrong?!

ALYA: Marinette was taken. It was Mage.

The 3rd library

NINO: I got a call from overseas. They said that they have some more information about the grimoire. Think we should look into it?

ADRIEN: No. Whatever they have to say is most likely lies in order to make some money off of us.

URIE: So, what should be our next course of action with the butterfly?

ADRIEN: (Adrien looks at his chessboard, and notices a piece out of place). Mage?

The Vampire Tower

(Mage looks happily at Marinette, who is scared)

MAGE: What's the matter, Marinette? You got a fear of heights? It's understandable. I mean a human would die if they fell. (falls off)