Working on New Story

Dear readers and fans,

This is nj09sj. It's been a while. I hope you've liked my past stories.

Anyways, I wanted to tell you that I'm in the midst of working on a new story that's about an indie band. BTW: It has no relation to Miraculous Ladybug or its characters. Most of my inspiration comes from the 2019-2020 anime "Carole & Tuesday", as well as other shows that have music in their genre or plot, including "Jem and the Holograms", "IDOLiSH7", "Big Time Rush", and "Victorious." And the songs I'll use throughout the story aren't done by me, and I have no copywrite ownership to them.

I'm still working on most of the story plot, characters, and locations, but when I have a decent plot story done for the first part of it, I'll inform you all. I'll go ahead and give you the summary plot of it, and my story's title:

Title: THE VAGABONDS

Plot Synopsis: In a distant but alternate future, between the late 2030s and early 2040s, 2039 to be precise, where the people of Earth live in comfort due to advancements in AI, twins Isabelle and Ember Sims are prodigious musicians born with vitiligo and poliosis who dream of becoming music stars. The beginning of the story follows the adventures and misadventures of the twins as they navigate through their high school years while living with their paternal uncle, who's a freelance indie producer, and doing what they can to pursue music. After a fateful encounter with old and new friends, the twins and their comrades decide to form a band together and name themselves The Vagabonds. Up against the AI singers that dominate the music world, The Vagabonds believe that together, they can convey their feelings through their songs. Will hard work and luck be enough for the twins and their band to create the biggest miracles that Earth has ever seen?

***BTW: In my synopsis, when I say "alternate future", I mean most of the shows people today are familiar with don't exist in this story, and singles that are done by real-life artists such as Miley Cyrus or Olivio Rodrigo, for example, weren't composed/sung by them in this story timeline. One of which is Jem and the Holograms. I say this, because I'm using some of their songs in my story for the musicians I create. But there will be songs that're done in covers by the band in my story. You'll know when the song they perform is a cover by reading the text.