Chapter 11

][ Kat's POV ][

"I know it's really soon and I know that we've only actually talked to each other a few days, but my feelings for you are so strong, I don't think anyone understands. Every time I see you I feel like my heart is exploding with each beat. Everything you do makes my feeling for you stronger. I don't care what's happened in the past, all I know is that we have our whole future to look forward to. Will you be my official girlfriend, Kat?" He finally asked.

"Yes." I agreed before I could even think.

"You make me so happy, you have no idea." He turned to face me from where he was sitting. "I think... I think I love you."

"I think I love you, too." I said lowly.

"You have no idea how much you mean to me." He leaned in a little.

My eyes subconsciously flickered to his lips. He seemed to do the same thing to me. I leaned in a little farther and he took that as his okay to keep going.

His left hand cupped my cheek as his right hand balanced himself from the position he was sitting in.

My right hand went around his neck while my left arm kept me sitting up.

Our lips connected and I felt the familiar shocks running through my body.

A knock on the door caused us to separate.

"Are you guys up and dressed?" I heard Lee ask from outside the door.

I shook my head at him, even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah, we're good." Oli assured him loudly.

He peeked his head in the door. "Oli, we've got to leave in like... Two minutes."

"Bloody hell." Oli sighed before quickly standing up.

He threw on some jeans and a shirt. After running his fingers though his hair, he came over to me.

He pecked my lips. "I'll be back later. If you need anything, call me. Feel free to do whatever around the house. Bye, beautiful."

"Thank you. Later, Oli." I smiled.

I heard them leave and I sighed to myself.

What to do, what to do....

What to do indeed.

I was feeling kind of musical, so I figured I would listen to music.

I plugged my phone into the stereo and put all of my songs on shuffle.

Without realizing it, I had been dancing around the kitchen for going on three hours.

I decided to tidy up the house a little and I turned the music up a little more.

I did small things, like sweep and wipe of the counters. I fixed the couch pillows and made mine and Oli's bed. I would have made the other guys' but it wasn't my place to barge in. Plus, I don't know whose room is where and it's not my business to figure it out.

After hours and hours of doing random stuff, I ended up sitting on the counter, the stereo blasting music in my ears, and a book in my hands.

I was reading That Summer by Sarah Dessen. It's kind of a teenager book, but I enjoy it. I found it in the living room, so I figured it would be okay if I read it. I came across a bookmark around page 85, and I left it there for whoever is reading it, if anyone.

As I got to page 149, someone ripped the book out if my hands.

I quickly sat up, looking for the culprit.

Oli smirked at me, holding the book.

I reached over, turning down the stereo and smiled. "I didn't realize you guys were back yet."

"Yeah, we got home a while ago. You have a really nice voice, by the way. We were all amazed." He told me.

"Y-you heard me sing? When was I singing?" I hopped off the counter.

"While you were reading. I guess you just did it without realizing." He shrugged and placed a kiss on my forehead.

I looked down and let my hair fall forward to cover my blushing cheeks. "I-I didn't mean to be singing. Sorry."

"Don't apologize, love. It was beautiful. I hope that's the sound I come home to everyday." He placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head as he talked.

I looked up at him expectantly, wondering what I should say.

He pressed his lips to mine, suddenly, and I kissed back. The position we were in made me feel small and submissive, giving him a huge lead as we kissed for a decent amount of time before he pulled away.

"I didn't know you could scream, either." He smirked.

"Scream?" I asked in confusion, my head cocked to the side slightly.

"Yeah. You were screaming along to Love, Lust, and Liars by I Prevail. It was really impressive. There aren't many female people who can scream very well, no offense." He told me.

"I-I didn't know I could scream. I thought it just sounded like I was in pain." I let out a breathy laugh, looking down as I spoke.

"It was really good. You might have to sing on stage with us one day." He told me.

"Keep dreaming. I don't sing for people. I wouldn't sing for my parents, I won't sing for you, and I certainly won't sing for thousands of people, few of which I know." I told him.

He chuckled at me and took my hand. He led me to the living room, where all the guys were.

"Did you guys hear her singing?" He asked them. I blushed and looked down as they all answered with a "yes."

"Did you hear her scream?" Knowing they did, it made my entire face turn bright red. "It was amazing, right?"

I shook my head in protest. "It really-"

"Don't even try to tell us it wasn't. You're really talented, Kat." Vegan told me.

][][][

"Hey, Oli? When do you think we can go shopping?" I asked him, standing from the bed.

"Now, if you want." He shrugged.

"Okay. Just let me go to the bathroom and put on some shoes." I told him, walking to the bathroom.

I quickly did my business before washing my hands and looking in the mirror.

Cringing at the sight of my hair, I decided to throw it into a messy bun. My bangs had grown out a good amount in the last while, so most of it went into the bun while the rest looked okay just shaping the top of my forehead.

I left the bathroom and slipped on the only pair of shoes I had.

"Ready?" He asked from the doorway.

"Ready."