Chapter 5

][ Kat's POV ][

I decided to DM whoever this was.

(K- Kat U- Unknown)

K- What do you think I should do?

U- Talk to him

K- It's not that easy though...

U- Why not?

K- He's sorta kinda maybe just a little bit famous....

U- Is it really Oli?!

K- I'm pretty sure but I don't know yet. I went to the park where he was today and he described what happened to me. Then later, I pinched myself and he felt it.

U- It sounds like its him. Did you talk to him at all or get close?

K- Well we were a couple meters apart, but when I walked by, the part that says "near you" got really dark and it kind of hurt

U- Duudeee..... You gotta find a way to talk to him. Keep track of his tweets and meet him when you get the chance.

K- Thanks for the advice. I gotta go

U- You're welcome. Keep me updated

I set my phone back down and looked at the closet.

I shook my head at the amount of pink there was and went downstairs to grab some garbage bags. I brought them back up and set them down.

I started pulling all the clothes I won't wear anymore off of the hangers and put them into the bags.

After I was finished, I decided to walk them down to the Salvation Army bin.

It's basically a huge dumpster that you can put things in and they take it to Salvation Army. Salvation Army is a program for struggling parents and they sell things cheaply for them, so that's where I donate to.

The bin is only right down the street, so I quickly left the bags in it and went back home.

After I had just gotten upstairs, there was a knock on the door.

I sighed in frustration and walked all the way back downstairs and opened the door.

It was the same woman as earlier.

"Hello, I have recently been informed of some new information. Unfortunately, your parents will says that however much money they have will go to a big donation. You are entitled to very few things in this house. Only your belongings are still yours. Whatever money you haven't used is no longer yours, and you are only excused for what you have already spent. You only have a week to move out. I'm very sorry." She told me before turning around and walking away.

So basically, I have no money, barely any food, and only a house for a week.

I walked back upstairs slowly as tears made their way to my eyes, a few escaping every few seconds.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone.

On Twitter, Oli had tweeted, which brightened my day a little.

@OliBMTH
The meeting went great. I think she was there, but I didn't find her. I'm still looking

I smiled slightly but it faded quickly.

I think that everything that's happened today just kind of hit me. Like, I just now realized that they're gone. I'll never be able to talk to them again. I'll never be able to see them again.

I'll never be able to tell them how much they mean to me.

I fell back onto my bed, letting loud sobs escape my mouth. I took a pillow and held it over my face so I wasn't screaming out for the world to hear.

][][][

After a few hours, I had calmed down enough not to be sobbing.

The sun was gone, and the stars shone brightly as I stared out the window sleeplessly.

I feel bad for Oli. Do I know for sure its Oli? Ugh, whatever.

What I was trying to say is, I feel bad for Oli. His eyes probably hurt from from my crying now. Maybe he's in his room, not being able to sleep, too.

I guess I fell asleep sitting on the window sill, because that's where I woke up the next morning.

I sighed and decided to shower so I wouldn't feel so gross.

After I was done, I changed into black leggings and a BMTH hoodie. I blow dried my hair and brushed it out, letting it stay it's natural wavy.

I unplugged my phone and put on my converse, deciding to take a walk.

As I put my headphones in, I realized there was no school today. I didn't plan on going anyways, I just realized that I could run into someone I know. Hopefully not.

I walked outside and kept my head down while I walked.

I ended up at the park. I didn't plan on doing anything, so I sat against the outside of the bathrooms.

While I was sitting with my eyes closed, I suddenly felt someone kick my leg.

I opened my eyes to find Collin, Bryan, Mandy, and Jed.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I pulled out my headphones and stopped the music, knowing I'm not going to walk out of this anytime soon.

"Not really. It's just fun to watch you suffer." Mandy laughed.

"I'd appreciate it if you left me alone. My life is kind of falling apart right now." I sighed with a frown.

"Yeah. That's why we're here. It's fun to watch you suffer." Jed repeated.

"If only you knew who you were hurting." I muttered to myself.

"What was that?" Bryan stepped forward.

I stayed quiet, knowing that if I actually say something it will just be worse.

He leaned down and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

He stared at me with squinted eyes before chuckling and punching me in the stomach.

I groaned and he did it again.

"Damn it." I grunted as it happened for the third time.

"Let's let her off easy this one time." He laughed before standing up.

Collin kicked my side one last time and then they all walked away laughing.

I layed on the gravel, crying in pain.

Eventually, I forced myself to get up and limp to the nearest bench.