Chapter 2

][ Oli's POV ][

I woke up to shooting pains in my stomach.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned as it jolted again, almost as if I had been getting hit.

"Shit!" I yelled as it happened for the third time.

"Oli! Are you okay?" I heard Jordan ask me as he walked into my room.

"What's happening?" Matt asked as I yelped again.

"I-I don't know. Oli! Oli, what's wrong?" He grabbed my arm.

"It hurts." I mumbled as it happened one last time. "Fuck!"

"Why is he hurting like this? Oli, you gotta talk to us." Lee said.

"I don't know what's happening." I heaved.

"Whoa, Oli! You got your tattoo!" Matthew cheered. "Finally!"

I held out my arm so I could look at it.

Initials: KC
Gender: Female
Hair Color: Brown
Age: 18
Area: Near You
Hints: Septum piercing, brown eyes

"Guys, look." I sat up, groaning.

"She sounds awesome." Jordan smiled.

"But why did you get hurt like that?" Matt asked.

"Someone was hitting her. It felt like I was being punched or kicked. What time is it?" I started putting pieces together.

"Umm... Almost eight." Lee answered.

"So, either she gets beat up at school, she's a drop out and it was a family member, or she's in trouble." I concluded.

"That really sucks. Let's just hope she's okay. And her area just says near?" Matt asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"That usually means that they're in the same town." Matthew told me.

I smiled at the thought. "I just hope she's okay."

][][][

After about an hour, my lungs hurt. Almost as if I had run really far.

"Where is this girl running to? Damn, my lungs are on fire." I mumbled before going to get a drink.

"Maybe she's getting away from whatever it was that was hurting her." Lee spoke.

"I hope so." I muttered. I hate that she's going through so much. I really hope she's okay. I want to understand everything that's happening.

"I'm gonna go shower." I sighed, my head clouding with questions.

"Okay." Everyone replied.

][][][

After I was done, I decided to just chill around and check Twitter.

I hopped back into bed and grabbed my phone.

I was scrolling through my feed and I saw a tweet that stood out.
(These are made up Twitters and I don't remember Oli's official one so sorry about that)

(In reply to @secret_reject)
@BMTHismyreligion
I hope it is @OliBMTH @secret_reject

I decided to figure out what that tweet was replying to.

@secret_reject
I got my tattoo and the only person that I can see that fits the description is Oli Skyes.

I clicked on her account to check out who she was and her profile picture was gorgeous. In her bio, it says that her name is Kat. From what I know, she fits my description, too. And she's a fan of me, so that's pretty cool.

I decided to put out my own tweet.

@OliBMTH
I finally got my tattoo. I'm really excited :)

I left it short and simple. I went back to that girls account and waited to see if she would say anything about it.

@secret_reject
Well, Oli got his today too. It's probably not me though, I need to chill

I decided to tweet another thing.

@OliBMTH
Who wants to see a picture of my tattoo?

I waited for a while and it immediately got tons of likes, retweets, and replies.

I took a picture of my arm, but where you could see it next to my face and you could see my entire arm, so they know for sure its me. I tweeted it without a caption and went back to that account.

@secret_reject
I don't know what to think... I match his description. Should I post a picture of mine?

I thought for a minute of what I should do.

"Guys!" I called.

They all came into my room fairly quickly.

"There's this Twitter account and the girl that runs it matches my description from what I can see. She says that I'm the only person she can think of that matches hers and she just tweeted, wondering if she should post a picture of it. What should I do?" I asked them.

"What's her name?" Lee raised an eyebrow.

"Secret_reject. Lowercase s." I told them.

They pulled out their phones and looked it up.

"Hmm." Matt hummed. "Like it. See what happens."

I went ahead and clicked the button.

@secret_reject
HOLY SHIT @OliBMTH LIKED MY TWEET IDK IF THIS IS THE BEST OR WORST DAY

I chuckled.

@secret_reject
Okay I'm gonna post a picture of my tattoo...

The next one was a picture where she was posed just like I was.

"Whoa." Jordan said as he looked at it.

Initials: OS
Gender: Male
Hair Color: Brown
Age: 21
Area: Near You
Hints: In a band, has sleeve tattoos

"I'm going to like it." I told them.

They didn't object, so I went ahead and did it.

"We just have to remember that there's always a chance that this is just a crazed fan making stuff up. I'm not saying it is, but that is something we have to worry about." Matthew reminded us.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm sure if we kept looking there will be people who are editing stuff right now and trying to say it's them. I don't know why they try, though. Your tattoo tells you when you find them in person." I thought aloud.

After a moment of silence, I spoke up again. "I'm gonna go eat."

"Alright. Imma go shower." Lee told us.

"I'm going to make me a sandwich." Vegan added.

"I'm going back to bed." Matthew stated.

"Typical." I muttered as I stood up, shaking my head as everyone split off.