Chapter 6

][ Kat's POV ][

I layed across the bench, clutching onto my stomach while crying quietly.

My wrist was throbbing a little, but I payed no attention to it as my stomach was throbbing harder.

I heard someone approach me and I tried to quiet down.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard him ask. The voice sounded familiar, but I had my head tucked away so I couldn't see them.

"Yeah." I made myself say as I sniffled one last time.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

I sat up and scooted over so he could sit if he wanted, which he did. "My life is just falling apart." I stated.

My lips started to hurt a little, almost as if Oli was nervous about something and he was biting his.

"What's going on?"

][ Oli's POV ][

Since I hadn't found my girl yet, we decided to go to the park again. We didn't tweet it this time, though. We just went.

As I sat on a bench it felt like someone kicked my leg. What the hell happens to this girl?

"It's starting." I told them.

"It's gonna happen again?" Vegan asked.

I nodded. "Let me focus. I want to figure out what exactly happens."

I closed my eyes and waited for a blow to hit.

"Shit." I muttered as I felt a punch.

I groaned as it happened a few more times. It ended with a kick in my side.

"It's done." I told them.

"I hate sitting here and watching you go through that all that." Jordan shook his head.

I nodded in understanding. "I hate knowing this is what she goes through daily."

My wrist started throbbing, so I held it out to see the tattoo was generally darker.

"She's walking. And my wrist is throbbing, look around." I told them as I felt the sore muscles move.

Our eyes all flashed around, looking for anyone who could be her.

"There!" Matt exclaimed as he pointed to a girl.

She was limping, clutching her stomach, and crying as she layed on a bench. I felt the hard metal pieces dig into my side as she settled herself.

She was beautiful. She was everything I've ever imagined.

My heart pounded in my chest and my hands got clammy.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." Jordan told us.

My eyes never left her as he walked over there.

][ Kat's POV ][

"Yesterday was my 18th birthday. I got my tattoo and one of the first things that happened, I got beat up. Then my parents died. I have nothing. Barely any food, no money, my house is gone in a week. Worst of all, my soul mate is near me and we haven't found each other and it's been over 24 hours already." I blurted out. "I have nothing."

"That's really harsh. Im so sorry. Is it okay if we talk for a little while so maybe I can cheer you up?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled at the fact anyone even cared about my happiness.

I don't know how long I sat on that bench talking to a guy I never even looked at, but it made me feel okay.

"I like your shirt. You're a fan?" He asked.

"Yes. They're my favorite band." I answered.

He laughed. "That's good news. Hey, I have a question. Could I maybe see your tattoo?"

"Uh, sure." I pulled up my sleeve and held it out to him.

"Whoa, why is that part darker?" He pointed to the area.

"I don't know. It happened yesterday when I walked past some people." I partially lied.

"Do you know who those people were?" He asked.

"Yeah... But the guy it might be means a lot to me and even though we match each other's description, I don't want to get my hopes up if it's not him." I sighed.

"How do you know that you match his?" He's good at asking questions.

"He, um, he's very well-known and he posted a picture of it on Twitter." I started to get nervous.

"Do you know who I am?" He suddenly asked.

I figured now would be a good time to look up at him.

Holy shitting balls.

"J-Jordan." I whispered.

He smiled. "There's somebody I want you to meet."

I stared at him wide eyed. "He's here, isn't he?"

"Yep! And you're going to talk to him." He told me.

I reluctantly stood up after him. With my eyes on the ground and my teeth in my lip, I followed him.

"Don't be nervous. You got this." He assured me.

I let out a shaky breath and looked up as my wrist started throbbing again.

As soon as my eyes laid on his, my heart started beating a mile per minute and my wrist throbbed more than it ever had before.

"We'll just leave you guys alone." Lee smirked before they all walked away.

"Hi." He breathed out.

"Hi." I said back.

"Um, would you like to walk with me?" I honestly felt like I was melting.

I nodded my head and we started walking.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Kat. Kat Cooper." I stated.

"Oli. Oli Sykes." He chuckled.

"I'm, uh, I'm a big fan." I stuttered.

"You don't need to be nervous, love. It's just me." He told me. "So tell me, why were you crying earlier?"

"Um, I just ran into some people from school." I told half of the truth.

"What did they do?" He pushed.

"Push me around, remind me I'm alone." I answered honestly.

"Why are you alone? Don't you have family, or a soul mate?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No. My parent died yestarday and I haven't exactly found my mate yet." My wrist throbbed harder.

"When did you get your tattoo?" I glanced down at his.

"Yesterday." I smiled.

"Hey, love?" He stopped.

I turned towards him with a raised eyebrow.

"Let me see it." He requested.

I pulled up my sleeve and held it up.

He smiled brightly and held his up.

One word started to appear on both of our wrists in the same spot.

"Found"