Experiment! Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing (Alternative Ending)

Start from the beginning

"I kept my promise..... Now it's time for you guys.... To free everyone.... O-okay...?" you smile, as they both nod and let tears go down the faces, "Don't worry.... I will come back.... I promise..."

You look at everyone, and smile at them.

"Toriel.... I look forward to you Cinnamon Butterscotch pie someday...." You say, as Toriel let tears out, and smiled, "Of course my child...."

"Undyne.... Take care of this awesome dude for me.... And always fight... for Justice.... Got it..... Punk...?" You let out a small smirk. Undyne looks away, crossing her arms, "I will, punk. You better come back for them." Undyne says, wiping off a bit of water from her eye.

You look at Alphys, who was already crying so hard, "Alphys.... Thank you for taking care of the lab with me, and also.... Let's watch anime together sometime...." You say, as she cries harder, "A-A-Alright.... W-We'll w-watch e-every se-eason..." She said between the sobs.

You look at Asgore, "Asgore.... I look forward to having tea..... with you again.... So be ready at least...." You smile at him, as he bows his head, "Alright Doc..."

You look at Frisk, "Come here Frisk..." You say, as they approach you. You placed your forehead against theirs. Frisk nods, and starts crying too, "Don't cry, little human..." You say, smiling at them, and they smile at you too.

You look at Sans and Paps, "Guys..... Take care of each other for me, while I'm gone..... I promise that I'll return.... Okay...?" You gave them a genuine smile, as they both look at you, nodding. "A-AND ONCE YOU COME BACK!.... I'LL MAKE YOU THE BEST SPAGHETTI THE GREAT PAPYRUS...! HAS E-E-EVER MA-A-ADE......!" Papyrus sobs, as you chuckle, "I'm sure it will taste delicious...."

You smile and look up, "Time's up...." You started fading into dust. Sans opened his mouth to say something, but you cut him off,

"I love you too, Sans...."

And then you faded into dust, your clothing was all that's left. Sans and Papyrus cried their hearts out, after losing their dearest friend.

"(Y/N).... You better.... come back.... To us...." Sans says between the sobs, as Papyus hugs him. "SHE WILL COME BACK, BRO.... I KNOW IT...." Ppayrus says, trying to stop himself from crying.

~2 Year Later~

Frisk has freed all monsters, and for the past years, things have been doing great. Monsters and Humans are living peacefully. There is one Monster that isn't doing so great....

"SANS, YOU'RE LEAVING AGAIN?? YOU NEVER HAD DINNER YET!" Papyrus exclaims, as Sans chuckles putting on his labcoat. "I'm a bit busy Pap, I'll be back in short while, I'm visiting someone...." Sans smiles, as Papyrus looks at him, and then smiles.

"SAY HI TO (Y/N) FOR ME...." Papyrus says, as Sans flinches, and then nods, "Okay bro... I'll see you in half an hour..." And he teleports to somewhere.

He appears into the underground, in front of an abandoned lab. He goes in and sees a beautiful bed of golden flowers in every part of the lab, as the sunlight shone at particular spot with a beautiful Golden flower, on top of a tombstone.

(This is just sad.)

Sans approaches it, and smiles, "Hey (Y/N)... How ya been doing...?" Sans asks, as he sits down next to the tombstone. "I like how you redecorated the place. It looks prettier than before." He then chcuckles, "I'm just kidding, babe.".

"I bought you something, sweetheart." Sans says, as he brought out something from his labcoat. A single (F/C) rose. He places it in front of the tombstone. Sans smiles.

"You know, (Y/N). Your labcoat is really comforatble, and I thought of keeping it. That is... If you'd allow me...?" He asks, and then chuckles. "Thanks babe...."

He lays down unto the bed of flowers, and sighs, "Babe..... Remember when you told us that you'd be coming back...?" He raises his hand, caressing the atmosphere, and then he looks at the tombstone, "Sweetheart, when are you coming back...?" He asks, slightly crying.

Just then, a gust of wind enters the room. It blew away some of the petals, and unto the a small box which landed unto the floor.

Sans stood up, and checked it out. He picks up the box, and sits down next to the tombstone. "Sweetheart?" He opens the box, and sees an (F/C) and blue locket.

He picks up the blue locket, and opens it, to see a picture of you. He then opens the (F/C) one to see a picture of him. He chuckles, "Y-You wanted to give this, but you didn't get the chance...." He says, holding both lockets near to his chest, "I love it, sweetheart..." He places the (F/C) locket on your tombstone and he puts on the blue locket.

"Welp.... I gotta go, babe.... Don't worry, I'm just continuing your research... I'll see you tomorrow...." He says as he kisses the tombstone. He walks away only to feel the wind near his skull, whispering, "See you tomorrow, Sans...". It was your voice.

Sans snaps his fingers and teleports away. He teleports back to the house, and lands on the couch. He sees Papyrus and Frisk, making spaghetti.

"Come back soon, (Y/N).... We still miss you..."

~End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry but oneshots are on hold for aehile, cuz I'm lazy and I'm on writer's block. So guys! Hope you enjoy! And I hope this wasn't as shitty as the original one.

I literally cried while making this. Raise your hands if any of you cried.

K bye...

~Yumeko-senpai

Sans X Reader OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara