Gaster!Sans x Reader: Music

I love the picture so much. I have like a bunch of pics of G!Sans in my phone, bevause of my Facebook friend.

Requested by: JanaFanfictions206
Hope chu enjoy this oneshot~!

I'm making G!Sans his perverted self~! So prepare for some sexy kissing... Should... I make a lemon/smut...? *pours gallons of holy water on self* I'm not innocent anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked into the local cemetery. A bouquet of white roses in hand, with only the hood of your hoodie, over your head, to protect you from the rain. Your brown mahogany boots drenched, because of the rain. You stopped in front of two tombstones.

"In memory of Greg and Memoria (L/N). May the rest in peace..." Is what's written on the tombstones. You bent down, to place the bouquet of flowers on the vase you left for both of them. "Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary... Mom... And Dad.... I wish you both were here right now, and we could celebrate it... I love you guys..." You said, as you walked away, out the cemetery.

You walked down the pavement, as droplets of the rain fall into your hoodie. You started to feel sick. You sneezed alot, and you shivered. You began to feel a bit light headed. You didn't know what happened next, you just blacked out.

When you woke up, you weren't in your apartment. You took a look around, to see a large apartment, but it wasn't yours. You noticed that there was a blanket on you, and your clothing was different. You were now wearing an over sized t-shirt, and it looked like for males, and a pair jogging pants.

"Where the fuck am I...?" You groaned, as you sat up, only to feel a slight headache. "You're awake." A familiar voice says, as you look up to see Gaster Sans, holding two mugs of something hot.

"G? Where am I? Why does my head feel funny...?" You asked, as G sat next to you on the couch, and offered you the other mug. It was warm milk tea. "You tell me, I saw you passed out on the sidewalk, I thought I should bring you back to my apartment, until the rain clears up." G says, as he grins at you.

You realize that you were wearing MALE CLOTHING. You blushed, and hugged yourself. "Did you change my clothing, while I was sleeping?! You Pervert!" You yelled, as he furrows his imaginative eyebrows, and pulls on his seductive look.

"Maybe~? Is that bad~?" G asks, as you blushed, and averted your gaze from him, while drinking your hot milk. G lets out a chuckle. "Don't worry, Kitten. I was able to use my magic to change your clothing without me touching you." G says, as he drinks his hot milk.

You blushed at his explanation. "Don't over think it, Kitten." G says, as he smirks at you. It was weird, when he kept calling you Kitten, instead of your real name. "Why are you calling me Kitten?" You asked, as G puts down his cup. "Because, you're cute just like a kitten." G says, as you blush an even deeper red.