US!Sans x Reader: Beautiful

(I did not draw the picture, if that's what you think. I suck at shadowing.)

Requested by: SugarCoated_Lies
Underswap Sans x Reader

You were always the insecure type. You always think that you, yourself is ugly, but to some people you really are beautiful, take one example, The Magnificent Sans.

He was really the only one who kept insisting, that you don't have to be negative about yourself. You didn't believe it thought, but you had to show him that you were okay, somehow.

Time has passed, and you both became the best of friends, but... You started to develop feelings for him, and it's started to become a problem for you. You can't hide your feelings forever, and remember that you don't keep secrets from each other.

Right now, you locked yourself up in your room, and currently wrapped up in your blankets like a sushi roll, while watching (your favorite show or animu). You sighed, and looked into your phone. You browsed all your selfies, in your phone.

"I look so ugly in my selfies.... That's the reason why I never let anyone touch my phone." You thought to yourself, as you placed your phone on the ground. You continued to watch the show, until a knock came into your door, nearly making you shit yourself.

"W-Who is it...?" You stuttered, as the door creeked open. "HUMAN! NO NEED TO WORRY! TI'S I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS! AND I MADE YOU SOME TACOS!" Sans exclaims, as he pokes his head into the room, with a plate of Tacos.

You certainly did enjoy, Sans' tacos, so why would you deny this delicious offer?

"S-Sure. Come on in, Sans." You patted a spot next to you. His face suddenly turns bright blue, and his permanent smile turns into a nervous one. He comes in, and sits next to you, putting down the pkate of tacos between both of you.

You picked up a taco, and so did Sans. You took a bite, and savored it. "Your tacos, are the best, Sans!" You exclaimed, as you took another bite, nearly crying tears of joy. Sans faces you, and blushes. "Y-YOU REALLY THINK SO, H-HUMAN? WELL THEN! I SHALL MAKE AS MUCH AS YOU'D LIKE!" Sans exclaims, as he bites his taco.

You checked your phone, to see if there are any new facebook status updates. You came upon a selfie of you and your classmate, you sighed.

"IS SOMETHING THE MATTER, HUMAN?" Sans asked. You jolt, and look at him, "O-Oh it's nothing, Sans! Just seeing some ugly selfie of myself..." You trailed off.

Sans leans towards you, near your face. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY IT, HUMAN! DON'T CALL YOURSELF UGLY! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL DON'T BE SO INSECURE, HUMAN! YOU, WERE NEVER UGLY!" Sans exclaims. You were blushing, but you had to aboid his gaze somehow. Sans blushes a bright blue, and pulls back, letting you have your personal space. "SORRY..." Sans says, as he bites into his taco.

You both were still blushing messes. You both avoided eye contact, you were on your phone, while his eyesockets were on the TV.

Then you suddenly had to use the restroom. You dropped your phone, and stood up. You hurried into the restroom, locking the door, and do your shizz. Sans questions this process of how Humans release waste from their body, but he left it be. While he takes another taco, he sees your phone on the floor, open.

Being the curious and innocent creature, that Sans is, he's currently trying to decide what will he do. He's currently arguing with himself, in his thoughts.