Reaper!Sans x Reader: Death is a new beginning

Requested by: Littlechelley

This will be taken place in the medieval times. So Enjoy!

~Yumeko-senpai♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"M'lady..... Lunch is served...." Froggit, one of your servants says. You turned around and looked at him. "Thank you, but... I'm not that hungry. You may leave it here..." You say, with a small sigh.

He nods and leaves the room. You sigh, and leaned against the balcony. Feeling alone, depressed and bored as always. Do you wonder why?

Everyday, is just a day of giving life to every new born, since you are the daughter of Toriel, the queen of life-giving. Making you a princess in life-giving.

You always wanted to leave the palace, and adventure, but Toriel wouldn't allow you, since you're really important, and she's overprotective.

"Ugh.... I've always wondered what it feels like out of the palace...." You say, as an idea sprung in our mind. "That's it!" You exclaimed, as you opened your closet. You pulled out an (F/C) cloak, with a hood, and a crystal flower broach.

You called on your most faithful maid, Muffet Spiderwinkle. "Yes, milady?" She asks, as she enters the room, and looks at you in confusion. "Where are you going?" She asks, as you look at her.

"I'm going to visit the Earth Realm." You say, as Muffet gasps. "W-What?! You know you aren't allowed to leave the palace! What will Queen Toriel say?!" Muffet shrieks, but you shushed her.

"I'll just be gone for a few hours. Until then, don't let anyone in my room. Especially my mom, alright?" You requested, as you grabbed your brown satchel, and placed all your necessities.

Muffet shakes her head, and stutters out, "I-I can't do t-that, m'lady!". You giggled, and placed your hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, everything will be fine. Just do your best!" You say, as you pull out a small gem from your pocket, and gripped on it.

You pointed it at the mirror, and the mirror turned into a portal. "I'll be back before midnight!" You say, as you enter the portal, leaving Muffet worrying her spider bum out. "Be careful, m'lady..." She whispers, ad the portal fades.

The portal lead you into the forest, full of animals. You walked down the road out of curiosity, not noticing the trail of plants growing on the footsteps that you leave behind.

You then heard a girl's cry. You directed your attention towards it. "Hm....?" You hummed, and started walking towards the source.

You came upon, a girl in a field, with bleeding dog. You assumed that it was dead, considering it wasn't moving.

You kept your hood on, not letting her see your face. "Little girl, why are you crying so?" You asked, as you bent over to her level, and comforted her.

"A big wolf attacked.... And.... It hurt.... Spots.... My... Puppy...." The girl said between the sobs. You sighed, and looked down at the dog. You looked back at the girl, and then back at the dog.

You sighed, "Little girl, please do not tell anyone, what I am about to do.... Alright?" You asked the little girl, as she nods.