Experiment! Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing (Alternative Ending)

So someone requested this and thought I should try it out, anyways! Let's go with it :) sorry if I haven't updated in awhile. I'm a lazy excuse of an Author.

Be warned. This contains DA FUCKING FEELS.

Plus this is going to be wee bit short.

~Yumeko-senpai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood trickled down your open wound, as inaudible yelling was heard from the background.

Everything hurts, and everything is a mess.

Although that one voice.... Is very familiar....

"(Y/N).... I promised you that we'd be free remember...?"

'Yes.... I remember it very well....'

"And... We promised each other we'd always be together...?"

'We did....?'

"Yes.... And you said you wouldn't leave us alone...."

'But.... I'm right here... Right...?'

"Don't leave us, (Y/N).... Please...."

You fluttered your eyes open, still weak from the wound. You saw Sans and Papyrus with tears in their eyes, Frisk hugging Toriel, while she had a sad look on her face. Alphys covered her mouth, and cried, while Undyne clutched her fists. Asgore looked away in guilt.

"Guys...."

Sans and Papyrus slowly looks at you, with a tearful face. Sans grit his teeth, "I-I'm sorry.... If w-we's been here sooner... T-This wouldn't have happened..." Sans sobs, as he hugs you, as well as Papyrus.

(FUCK I'M FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW.)

You smile, blood dripping from your lips. "Don't cry.... Boneheads.... It's n-not any of your faults...." You whisper, as your limbs started to turn into dust even more. "(Y/N)..... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US..." Papyrus pleads.

You couldn't stop hugging them. You didn't want to leave them. You started crying your heart out, "I-I won't leave you guys...." You say, with a fake smile.

They both pull away, and look at you. "Sans.... Papyrus.... Remember..... When we told each other.... That.... We'd be free...?" You ask, tears still trailing down your face. They both nod, "Yes... We remember, Doc...." Sans says, wiping away the tears on your face. You rest your head on his hand, and you smile at them.