Experiment!Sans x Experiment!Reader: Glowing Part 1

(If you guys, have seen "The Lab" comic, then I based it on that.)

"IT HURTS!!!!" You yelled out, as Dr. Gaster inserted an injection of his DNA into your blood. You felt like tearing your own skin off, but you were restrained on a metal chair. "It won't last long, Subject 3. It'll wear off in a few seconds, bear with me." Gaster says, as he observes the changes in your appearance, and soul.

Your (E/C) eyes would flicker a different color, much as the same as the colors, that Dr. Gaster uses in his eyes, when they glow. When your right eye flickers orange, the other would flicker into the color blue, and when your left eye flickers orange, the other would flicker into the color blue.

You were screaming by now, it hurt like hell. "Fascinating... Hold on just a bit longer, Subject 3..." Dr. Gaster says, as you gritted your teeth in pain. After a few minutes, the pain died down, and you passed out. Dr. Gaster removed your restraints, and you fell unto the floor.

Dr. Gaster is checking a pulse, to see if you're still alive, but before he could, he thought of another idea. "This will be interesting..." Dr. Gaster grins to himself, as he lifts up your body using his magic.

~Meanwhile at Papyrus' and Sans' room~

"Do you think, (Y/N)'s okay?" Sans asks Papyrus, as he stares at the ceiling. "I'M NOT SURE BROTHER, I HEARD HER YELLING EARLIER... I HOPE SHE'S ALRIGHT...." Papyrus says, as he tries to solve the rubix cube. Sans sighs, and sits up, "Me too, Brother... Me too..." Sans says.

Suddenly, the laser beams of the door disappeared. Dr. Gaster walked in, with you being carried by his magic. Sans stands up, and his eye sockets go completely black. Papyrus has a scared look on his face. "Subject 1, and Subject 2. Heal Subject 3. This instant." Dr. Gaster orders, as he places your body in front of them. "(Y/N)!" Papyrus yells, as Sans holds your hands. Sans could barely feel your warmth. He was panicking, and glared at Dr. Gaster.

"What did you do to her?!" Sans yells, as his left eye glows a bright blue, and Papyrus' glows his eyes in order to heal you. "I have injected Subject 3 with my own DNA, so she can be more powerful, when she's in my experiments in the future. Now, heal her, I want to see the results later." Dr. Gaster says, as he leaves the room, turning on the lasers again.

Sans turns to look at you, your face was pale, there were bandages on your eyes, limbs, and torso. "BROTHER.... WILL SHE MAKE IT...?" Papyrus asks, as he tries to stop himself from crying. Sans joins in to heal you, and tries to stop himself from crying as well.

After a few minutes of healing, Sans and Papyrus were tired, and you still won't wake up. They decided to call it a night. Sans wants to wait for you to wake up, while Papyrus went to sleep. Sans lays on the bed next to you, he wouldn't go to sleep. He waited for you to wake up. "Please be okay, (Y/N).... I need you..." Sans whispers, as he gives you a kiss on the forehead, and falls asleep.

~Timeskip to morning~

"SANS! SANS! WAKE UP!" Papyrus whispers, as he wakes up Sans, from his sleep. Sans opens his eye sockets, to see you not on your bed. He sprung up from his sleeping position, and yelled "Where-?!". Papyrus shushes him, and points behind him. Sans looks to see you, touching the wall. You weren't speaking or anything.

Sans and Papyrus stood up from their bed, and slowly approached you. "S-Sans....? P-Papyrus....?" You whisper, as you turn around and touch the air. You still had bandages over your eyes, and a bit of bandages wrapped on your hands and limbs. "We're here, (Y/N)... Just walk forward..." Sans reassures, as you nod and walk forward step by step. "THAT'S IT, (Y/N)! YOU CAN DO IT!" Papyrus cheers, as you kept on walking.