Underfell!Sans x Reader: Of Flowers and Blood

Requested by: Skytheskeleton56

Picture by: Tumblr user sans-loves-frisk

I'm super sorry if this took so fucking long. And yes. I know it's super short. I'm sorry. I have a project undergoing (wait wut) and some technical difficulties. Plus.

I'M A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT, AND I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A SHORT ONESHOT. I'M SORRY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon, (Y/N). We should get going." Flowey says, as you stare at the Door of the Ruins. You kinda missed Toriel, and to be honest, you really didn't want to leave her.

"(Y/N). We can't go back now. Let's keep going." Flowey insists, as you let out a sigh, and nod. You began to walk, but it was kinda hard... Since the winter cold air, was making you shiver and sneeze.

You began to shiver, as the winter cold air hit you, like da feels hitting you on the head, after reading a sad romance oneshot.

"Hey (Y/N)! What's that in the distance?" Flowey says, as you look ahead, and squint your eyes. "I.... Don't know.... But it doesn't look good..." You whisper, as you hugged Flowey.

You slowly approached the structure, seeing a bridge of some kind. "Is this.... A bridge...?" You asked Flowey, as he shrugs.

You both began to hear footsteps, coming closer. You froze at your spot, as your grip on Flowey became tighter. He lets out a yelp, "Don't worry, (Y/N).... Just stand still..." Flowey says, as you slowly nod.

The mysterious figure approaches you, and Flowey. You were probably shivering in fear, right now. "Hey. Shake my hand." The figure says, as his hand touched your back. Your breath hitched, as you turned around. You looked at the figure seeing something gold shine, you looked down at his hand, seeing it was boney.

"Well? Shake it, damn it." He demands, as Flowey began to shiver. "Um, excuse me?" You say, as you glare at him. He raises an imaginative eyebrow, "H-Huh?" He asks, as you cocked your hips to the side, and placed your hand on it. 

"Who the hell are you to demand me?! I don't fucking know you!" You snarl, and let out a small growl, making the figure let out a small blush. "Who the fuck are you?!" You growled, as Flowey's face turned to pale. "I-I'd answer her, if I-I were you...." Flowey says to the figure.

The figure lets out a small chuckle, and reveals himself. Turns out, he was a skeleton with red, black, and gold clothing.

"The name's Sans. And I'm bringing you to my brother." He suddenly says, as your eyes widened. "What the fuck are ta-?!" Then he suddenly lifted you off your feet, using his magic. "Put me the fuck down, you motherfucking bonehead!!!" You yelled, as his grin grew wider.

You and Flowey had a bad feeling about this.

~Timeskip~

"HUMAN. EAT UP." Papyrus, Sans' brother, demanded, as he comes in the cell with a bowl of dog food. You examine it, and you let out a disgusted look. "Are fucking kidding me? I'm a fucking person. I'M NOT A FUCKING DOG!!!" You yell.

"QUIT YOUR NOISY BARKING, HUMAN! OBEY MY COMMAND OR PERISH!!" Papyrus exclaims, as he heads out. You growl even more, as Flowey tries to calm you down. "I will seriously break all the bones in their bodies, if I get out of this cell." You growl, as Flowey starts to back away. You clench your fists and stood up, "Fuck this. I'm getting out." You say as putting your bag on your back, with Flowey in it. "These bars can't hold in this raging woman" you say slipping between the huge space in between the bars.