Sans x Neko!Reader: Party

This wasn't a request, I was just bored... Enjoy anyways~!

You were known to be Frisk's older twin sister, but... You weren't fully human. You were half cat. You lived in the human world, disguised as a human. It was hard, to always wear a beanie, and keeping your tail inside your pants, even on hot days.

Once Frisk was able to free all monsters, you decided to show Frisk what you really are. Frisk didn't know that you were a Neko. Once you showed him your ears and tail, he jumped for joy, and kept on petting your ears. Frisk's friends, monsters, all liked you, and you liked them all. There was one monster that was able to catch your attention, though....

Sans Font

You and Sans became best friends, but these types of relationships don't end up as best friends for life. Either one person in this relationship will fall with the other. It seems you're that person, that fell in love with your best friend. You fell in love with Sans, and didn't know that Sans loves you back.

You were in your room, reading some books in Wattpad, while your tail was swaying sideways. Your ears were down, as you were listening to music, using earphones.

Frisk knocked at the door, and came in. "Sup?" You asked, as Frisk jumped on the bed. "Hey, Ton-Ton's throwing a birthday party for his cousin, Napstablook. He said that everyone he basically knows is invited. He also said that it's a dance party, so... You better wear something that you can dance in, but a dress is not your style..." Frisk said, as you closed your laptop. "True... I don't like dresses very much..." You said, as Frisk stood up and looked into your closet.

Between you twins, Frisk was considered to be the person with great taste in fashion, you on the other hand was the hipster type.

"Hm... Wear this, and I'm sure Sans will talk to you~" Frisk said, as you blushed. "What do you mean Frisk?! We talk together all the time!" You exclaimed, as Frisk pulled out an off-shoulder (F/C) crop top, that says, "Party Gurl", with a black tank top, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of (F/C) converse.

"Oh come on, (Y/N) Dreemurr. We all know that you like-like, Sans Font. Don't deny it~" Frisk said, as you just blushed and looked away. "Fine... Yeah I do like him... But there is no doubt, that he won't like me back..." You whispered, as you closed your laptop. Frisk approached you, and patted your back.

"C'mon just wear it, and everything will be fine." Frisk said, as he walked out the room. "Call me if you're done with changing, I'm going to style your hair, later." Frisk said, as he went to his room. You closed the door, and started changing. It wasn't too bad, actually. You looked at yourself in the mirror, the only problem was your hair. It was like a bird's nest.

"Hey Frisk! I'm done changing!" You tell, as he opened the door. He was wearing a blue and pink striped ripped-sleeve shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of blue converse. He had this colorful pendant, and a bracelets of colorful loom bands.

"You look... Colorful?" You said, as you sat on the vanity bench, and let him fix your hair. After a few minutes, Sans came in the room, not noticing that you were there. "Hey Frisk, have you seen Pap? He's supposed to be helping me practice for-uh..." Just then he realized that you were there.

"Hey Sans! You going to Napstablook's birthday party?" Frisk asked. Sans didn't reply, because he was just staring at you, and you were staring at him. Frisk did a fake cough, and nudged his head into the left.