Ink!Sans x Reader: Colors

Dedicated to: SugarCoated_Lies and all of Ink!Sans' fangirls

Sorry if it wasn't as cool as you expected. Hope you guys enjoy anyways. PLUSSSS I 'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO FREAKING LONG!!!

P.S. This is how you look like, just change the colors, if they aren't your stylez.

(I have awful coloring....)

~Yumeko-senpai

~Yumeko-senpai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Ink! Close your eyes for a minute!" You exclaimed, as Ink looks at you in confusion. "Why? You got somethin' to show me, (Y/N)?" Ink asks, as you held your magic paint brush in hand. "Just do it, Ink." You demanded, as Ink sighs and closes his eyes. You giggled, and started to paint.

You and Ink have been best friends, ever since he found you in an empty void. He realizes that you were the human, that was supposed to be in Ink!Tale. He also realized that you had the same ability as his.

He asked why you were there, in the empty void. You just told him, that you needed alone time, and you didn't have anything to paint on, back at home. What reasonable answer!

"There! All done!" You exclaimed, as Ink opens his eyes. You held in your laugh, and Ink raises his imaginative eyebrow. "What did you paint on, (Y/N)?" He asks, as you gestured him to look at the mirror.

"Just look at the mirror, Inky." You said, as you let out a giggle. He smirks, and approaches the mirror. You burst in laughter, as soon as Ink saw himself in the mirror. You just drew a fake mustache, and a monocle on his face, and he didn't like it one bit.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" Ink yells, as you hurriedly opened a portal to the empty white void. "See ya, shorty!" You teased, as you closed the portal. Ink growled, and looked at himself in the mirror again.

"HEY SANS!" Papyrus exclaims. Ink turns around, and Papyrus gasps. "MY! MY! BROTHER! YOU LOOK REALLY FANCY TODAY! WHAT'S THE OCCASION?" Papyrus laughs, as Ink growls. "(Y/N), drew on my face, and it's not for anything special." Ink scoffs, as he tries to wipe off the drawings on his face.

"AWW! BUT YOU LOOKED QUITE HANDSOME WITH THE MONOCLE, (Y/N) WOULD HAVE LOVED IT!" Papyrus exclaimed, as he heads to the kitchen. "Of course she did. She was the one who drew it." Ink says, as he looks at himself at the mirror again.