Whenever you want

"So what movie are we gonna watch guys?" Lauren asks as she sits down on the couch.

"Definitely something scary." Dinah says and Normani nods her head in agreement.

"You're right. It is halloween after all." Ally says. I hate scary movies. I really don't wanna watch one.

"Can we cuddle?" I ask all of them. I'm already scared.

"No way Mila, you'll be wrapped around one of our heads before anything good even happens." Dinah says making everyone laugh and agree with her. Huh I wonder what Y/N is doing. I decide to text her and tell her to come over. She'll cuddle with me.

"I invited Y/N, is that ok?" I ask them.

"Yea of course girl, you know we love her." Normani says as she tries to help Lauren look for a good movie.

"Why not ask your boyfriend to come over though?" Lauren asks. "Don't you wanna cuddle with him? Isn't that why you keep him around?" She asks chuckling a little.

"Eh it's just a girls night." I say. I don't want him around me right now. He sucks.

A little while later we hear a knock on the door. I answer it knowing who it was already and see Y/N standing there in her sweats and a hoodie, still looking so cute but i'm gonna have to steal that hoodie later. I let her in and shut the door behind her. "Hey babe." She says hugging me. She picks me up and I wrap my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist. She shoves her face into the crook of my neck and kisses it making me giggle.

"Stop it." I whine.

"Stop what?" She asks. She drags her tongue up my neck to my earlobe and starts sucking on it. I let out a soft moan and I have to push her away before something bad happens.

"Put me down." I say trying to sound kind of angry. She puts me down and starts tickling me so I laugh but quickly stop and slap her hands away. "Why do you always do that? You know I have a boyfriend." I say trying not to smile. She's just so cute, it's hard.

"So? What does that have to do with me?" She asks like it's just supposed to be ok for her to kiss on me when i'm in a relationship with someone.

"You're such an asshole." I say laughing as I lead her into the living room with the rest of the girls. They all say there hello's and we eventually start the movie. I scoot closer to Y/N and she throws her arm around me pulling me in closer to her.

"Wanna sit in my lap?" She asks opening her arms for me. I nod my head and crawl in her lap laying my head on her shoulder and wrapping my arms around her waist. She hugs me tighter when we hear the scary music and I shove my face into her neck.

Halfway through the movie I feel her hand gently rub my thigh. I close my eyes trying not to moan as she gets closer to my center. I grab her hand stilling her movements and glare at her. "Don't do that." I say very seriously.

"I'm not doing anything." She says looking at me innocently.

"I have a boyfriend Y/N so keep your hands to yourself." I say rubbing her arm. She shoves her face into my neck as she slowly rubs my thigh again.

"Why do you keep bringing him up like I actually give a fuck?" She asks. I start giggling because I think it's funny that she just doesn't care.

"Stop talking assholes. We're missing shit because of you." Lauren says rudely so we both stick our tongues out at her.

"Fuckin' five year olds." She mumbles. We quietly laugh at her before I decide to go get a snack. I walk to the kitchen with Y/N right behind me. She wraps her arms around me while I look for something in the pantry.