Never happy

"Camila, get your lazy ass up?" Matt says shaking me harshly. "Go make me some breakfast." He says trying to push me out of bed. I sigh quietly and roll out of bed. I slowly waddle my way to the kitchen and begin to make him breakfast. I could poison his food and he wouldn't even know. Hm tempting but i'd rather not go to jail.

Once he's eaten and I clean everything up, I take a shower and head to the grocery store to get some things for tonight. My family has decided to have a big party today so there will be lots of food, drinking, and dancing. I'm actually really excited because it gives me an excuse to get away from Matt for most of the day.

When I get home, I see that he isn't even ready to go. "Have you taken a shower yet?" I ask him kind of irritated. He just ignores me and continues to play his stupid video games. "Matt, we have to leave soon. I have to help my mom cook everything so it's at least halfway done by the time everyone gets there." I say hoping he'll get off his ass so we can leave.

"Stop nagging me Karla. We'll leave when i'm done." He says never taking his eyes off of the tv.

"If you don't wanna go that's fine but I really have to leave soon." I tell him. Why is he such an asshole.

"Fine. Goddamn your so fucking annoying." He says walking past me, knocking me down onto the couch.

"Matt you have to be careful, I don't want the baby to get hurt." I say rubbing my belly.

"Fuck that baby. I don't even want it. I told you to get rid of it." He says walking upstairs.

I hate him so much.

~~~

We eventually make it to my parents house and I take everything inside by myself because Matt wouldn't help me. I'm his wife and i'm pregnant with his child, the least he could do was carry one of these bags.

"Let me help you with those mija." My mom says when she see's me waddling my way into the kitchen with all of the food she needed me to buy. I thank her and we start cooking. A little while later people start showing up and we say our hello's to them as they all head to the backyard to drink, talk and dance.

"Why don't you go see everyone and catch up while I finish this?" My mom says.

"Are you sure? I don't mind helping you." I say kind of hoping she'll let me stay so I can avoid Matt.

"No go on out there Mila and dance with your husband." She says smiling at me. I nod my head and go out back catching up with all of my family until my dad calls my name wanting me to come talk to him and my husband. Ugh just saying that makes me sad. We talk for a while but my dad leaves to help my mom in the kitchen so now i'm uncomfortable.

"As soon as the food is done and I finish eating, we're leaving." He says aggressively.

"You didn't have to come you know. You could've stayed home." I tell him.

"Shut up Camila. I didn't say you could talk did I?" He asks. I shake my head saying no. He opens his mouth to say something else but someone yelling my name stops him. I definitely know that voice. Y/N.

"Camz!" She says walking up behind me. "Hey baby." She whispers in my ear. I turn around to see her smiling down at me. "Woah your pregnant, what the fuck?!" She says making me giggle.

"Hi Y/N." I finally say. We just stare at each other getting lost in each others eyes. We've always had a weird friendship I guess. We we're always very touchy feely and we'd cuddle and hold each others hand. She always called me baby and kissed my neck or my cheek but a little to close to my lips. I don't know why it was like that with her because I was never like that with any of my other friends but it was just never a big deal. I hear Matt clear his throat behind me to get our attention I guess. I honestly forgot he was there.

"Oh um this is Matthew, my husband." I say standing next to him, looking down. She shakes his hand.

"I'm Y/N. It's nice to finally meet you." She says smiling at him. "What's it been? Three or four years and i'm just now meeting you. I suck." She says and they both chuckle a little. She couldn't make it to the wedding because of her job. She was in a different country. We haven't seen each other in like four years I think. I've really missed her. "Well can I borrow her for a little while?" She asks him.

"Yea of course." He says nicely. This is just him acting like he's not a jerk. He's an asshole. She takes my hand and we walk into my house. Her hands are still so soft. She leads us upstairs and into my old room, shutting the door behind us.

"Been a while huh?" She says walking towards me. I nod my head looking up at her. I'm not sure how tall she is but my head doesn't even go up to her shoulders. She pulls me into a tight hug and I wrap my arms around her waist shoving my face into her chest. She smells so good. "So your pregnant? That's definitely real?" She pokes at my stomach making me laugh. She's so goofy.

"Of course it's real you nut." I say punching her arm. She laughs at me and leads me to my bed sitting down next to me. "So how have you been?" I ask her.

"Good, ya know saving animals and shit." She says. "How bout you." She puts her hand on my thigh squeezing it a little.

"I'm ok." I lie. I'm not ok. I'm unhappy. "I'm seven months pregnant so that's fun." I say laughing a little. She just smiles waiting for me to continue. "I don't really have much going on honestly." I tell her looking down at her hand that's now gently rubbing up and down my thigh. It's not sexual but it's still making my heart speed up.

"Well i'm kind of on vacation so we can hang out and catch up ok." She says. "I've missed you so much Camz." She says making me blush. She lays her head on my shoulder and I smile finally feeling a little bit of happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
So Matt's a douchebag.