Play date

"So where exactly am I taking you again?" I ask my little brother.

"I told you Y/N, we're going to see Sofi." He says looking out the window.

"Ok but who is she? And why do I have to stay?" I ask him not really wanting to stay with two kids.

"You know Sofi." He says playing with his seatbelt.

"I only know her name and the stories you tell about all the little things she does when you come home from school. I don't know her." I tell him hoping I can just leave after I drop him off. He just shrugs his shoulders and turns his attention back to the scenery outside.

"Why do I have to stay?" I ask again. Maybe he'll actually tell me this time.

"Because." He says, as if that's supposed to answer my question.

We finally make it to Sofi's and my little brother jumps out of my car and runs to the door, knocking on it repeatedly.

"Alex stop dude, I think they get it. You're here." I say laughing. The door opens and I see an adorable little girl smiling brightly at Alex.

"Hi Sofi!" He says giving her a big hug.

"Hi Alex. Hi Y/N/N. Let's go play in my room." She says dragging him towards a staircase.

"You can come in to ya know? I'm Camila by the way." Woah she's beautiful. I didn't even see her, I hope she wasn't there the whole time. I don't move though so she grabs my hand and walks me into her house.

"I'm Y/N." I say once we sit down on her couch.

"I know, it's nice to actually meet you. Alex talks about you all the time but i've never actually had the chance to meet you myself." She says smiling at me.

"Um it's nice to meet you to. Why exactly do I have to stay if your here?" I ask. That was kind of rude.

"Oh um I don't know. I thought they had something planned for all of us. You don't have to stay though." She says frowning a little.

"Ok well can you just tell Alex i'll pick him up whenever there done playing. Or whenever your ready for him to leave." I say standing up to leave.

"S-sure I can do that." She says standing up as well. We both walk to the front door and just as i'm about to leave Alex and Sofi come down asking us to play with them.

"I'm gonna go buddy. You guys can play but I have some things to do." I say trying to leave again.

"Can't it wait Y/N/N?" He asks. "Please stay and play with us." He begs giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I say closing the door. I can never say no to that little nugget when he gives me that look. Alex and Sofi start jumping up and down and I see Camila smile at me.

We all played some boardgames and hide and seek, ya know kid shit. Now were all sitting in the kitchen eating pizza. "Thank you for the pizza Camila." Alex says sweetly. I nod my head saying thank you as well.

"It's no problem guys." She says smiling at me again. She's been pretty touchy feely all day and I don't know why. I had never met Sofi before today but Alex talks about her all the time. There best friends so of course he talks about her but he's never said anything about Camila. Obviously he talks about me to her though because she was excited to meet me and hang out.

"Why don't you guys watch a movie while me and Y/N make some brownies." I hear Camila say. They both cheer and then run to the living room leaving there mess on the table. I throw there plates in the garbage and put there cups in the sink before I continue eating my pizza. "I didn't know you could eat so much or I would've gotten another pizza. Is that enough or do you want something else." She asks chuckling a little.

"Nah this is fine." I say shoving the last bite into my mouth. She nods her head and I watch as she gets the ingredients out of her pantry and her fridge. She has a nice ass and I can't keep my eyes off of it.

"Were you staring at my ass?" She asks turning back around.

"Yea." I say. Why lie?

"Wow ok. I kind of expected you to lie about it." She says laughing. She turns back around and tries to get a bowl from a higher cabinet. "Um Y/N, can you help me? I can't reach it." She says cutely. I walk up behind her pushing her into the counter as I get the bowl down for her.

"Do you need anything else?" I whisper in her ear. She moans when I start nibbling on her earlobe. She grabs my hand bringing it to her boobs. I squeeze her left breast as she grabs a handful of my hair. I hold her free hand while I continue to squeeze her boob and pinch her nipple. She turns around and grabs the back of my neck pulling me down to kiss her. It was pretty heated already and we haven't even really started. Her lips are so soft and her biting my tongue and my lip is so sexy.

I move my lips to her neck as I shove my hand down her pants. I start rubbing her clit and she moans softly in my ear. She pulls me into her more when I start sucking on her pulse point. "That feels so good." She whispers in my ear. I immediately shove my fingers inside of her and she bites by shoulder to stay quiet. I move my fingers in and out slowly as she softly moans in my ear.

"Kaki, hurry up so you can watch-" Sofi says walking into the kitchen, kind of ruining the moment. Camila tries to pull away from me but with how close we are and her arms around my neck and one of mine around her waist, it just looks like we're hugging. Or at least to a kid we are so I want to avoid questions by not jerking away from each other so fast. I slowly pull my fingers out of her and she whimpers softly in my ear. I back away from her and sit in one of the chairs at the table. "I knew it! I knew you liked Y/N/N." Sofi shouts jumping up and down. "Alex I told you they liked each other!" She says running back into the living room.

I shove my fingers in my mouth tasting Camila's sweet juices as I stare at her. She bites her lip slowly walking towards and stands in between my legs. As soon as I take my fingers out of my mouth, her lips are on mine. She immediately shoves her tongue in my mouth tasting every inch of it. She moans when our tongues find each other and she tastes herself. I grab her ass pulling her closer and she tangles her hands in my hair. "See look." I pull away once again when I hear Alex and Sofi giggling.

I run my fingers through my hair and slump down in my chair. "Would you two like to help us make the brownies." Camila asks them. They of course say yes and run to the table getting ready to help. I just sit back and watch them do everything because I don't really wanna help but there all so cute. Camila telling them what to do and watching them all fight over who gets to lick the spoon or the bowl is just so cute.

They eventually get done and pour the brownies in a pan. Camila told Sofi and Alex to find a movie for all of us to watch while she put the brownies in the oven. I watch her lean over to put them in and she peeks at me to make sure i'm looking. I'm definitely looking babe don't worry. "We should go in there with them now." She says turning around to look at me. "Were you staring at my ass again Y/N?" She asks walking towards me.

"You know I was." I say, my lips so close to hers but I move down to kiss her chest instead. "Let's go." I grab her hand leading her to the living room. We sit down on the couch and Alex and Sofi grab some pillows so they can lay on the floor in front of us. Camila cuddles up next to me and intertwines our fingers. I set our hands in her lap and she hugs my arm so she's closer to me.

"You should stay the night." She whispers in my ear as she rubs my thigh.

"Why?" I ask her. I know why, I just wanna hear her say it.

"I want you to fuck me all night." She whispers again. Ok maybe I wasn't ready for that because i'm dripping right now.

We continued to watch movies and eat our brownies. Camila would kiss my neck, rub my thigh getting higher and higher every time, lick my ear and whisper all the things she wanted me to do to her later or what she's gonna do to me. I'm so turned on right now. Ok maybe i'm glad Alex made me stay for his little play date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
I don't know what the fuck this is but whatevs.