Date night (pt.2)

"Um i'm nervous Y/N.." I say honestly.

"That's ok babe, we can do whatever you want." She says easing my nerves a little. "I'm extremely submissive Camz. Do you know what that means?" She asks me never taking her eyes off of me. The look in her eyes is different now. Lust, I think.

"What does it mean?" I ask finding it hard to talk now under her intense stare.

"It means I do whatever you tell me to do and you get to do whatever you want to me." She says biting her lip. Oh my god i'm so turned on right now. "I'm not gonna lie, sexually I like being treated like shit. I like being used for your pleasure." She says seductively. I find myself standing right in front of her while she looks down at me. I don't even remember getting up but whatever. "I know your probably not there yet but your in control Camz. Don't be nervous ok? You tell me what to do, when to do it, how to do it. Your in control baby." She says standing so close to me you can't see between us. I'm so wet right now. I don't know why but something about knowing I have complete control over her is such a turn on.

"O-ok um can you take your shirt off?" I ask her not sure if I should do that.

She gently grabs my face making me look up at her. "Tell me to do it Camila, don't ask. I ask you if I can do something. You don't have to ask, you do whatever you want remember? Be confident ok?" She lets go of me and stands back against the counter again. Don't let her size intimidate you Camila. Be confident. Got it!

"Take your shirt off." I say with way more confidence than I thought would come out. She takes her shirt off tossing it to the floor. "And your pants." I say. Holy shit go me! She takes her pants off along with her socks and tosses them to the floor as well, leaving her only in her boxers. "Sit down." I demand. I don't wanna have to look up at her right now. She does as I say taking a seat waiting for her next command. I did not know I had this in me. I look down and see her bulge begging to free itself from its confines. Whoa. I wonder if it's big. It has to be right?

"I wanna watch you jack off Y/N, so do it." Geez, who am I? She pulls her boxers down letting them hit the floor before she grabs her dick, pumping it slowly. Yup it's big. She's so hot, biting her lip keeping her eyes locked on mine. I look down at her member to see a little pre cum on the tip. I wanna lick it off but I don't want to pleasure her. Well that's a lie, I really want to but I don't have to. Yea I don't have to do that. "What are you thinking about?" I ask wanting to know exactly whats got her so worked up.

"You." Her voice is low and husky.

"What about me?" I ask walking towards her. I hold her wrist, stilling her movements.

"I wanna taste you." She says desperately. I didn't think it was even possible for me to get any wetter than I already was but I guess I was wrong.

"Yea? Do you deserve to taste me?" I ask teasing her. This is so fun. What the fucks wrong with me? She nods her head so fast. Oh i'm definitely gonna make her wait. "I don't know if you do." I say taking my shirt off. I take my bra off and throw it on the floor. Her eyes are glued to my chest. I've always been so self conscious about my breast but now is not the time for that. I take my pants off and my panties follow right behind. Her eyes trail down my naked body, her mouth agape. "Y/N/N." I say getting her attention. "Come here."

She stands in front of me again as I lean up against the island. "You can touch me." I tell her wanting to feel her hands all over my body. She grabs my breast squeezing them before pinching and pulling my nipples making them even harder. I already thought my boobs were little and her hands are big so seeing them around my breast is just not helping but it feels so good.

She leans down to take my left nipple into her mouth but I push her head away. "Did I say you could do that?" I ask her taking her hands off of me.