New Pet (pt.2)

I close my eyes tighter as the sun gets brighter. Ugh go back down sun, I wanna sleep a little longer. I smile when I feel my bed move. Y/N! I almost forgot about her. I open my eyes looking to see where she is but all I see is black hair sprawled all over my pillows. What the fuck!? Who the fuck!? How the fuck!? I jump up out of my bed nearly falling as I try to get away from whoever the fuck this is.

"Hey!" I say throwing one of my shoes at them. "Get up!" I watch as they shift around in my bed. They turn over and i'm met with one blue eye and one brown eye. What?

"Hi!" They say hopping out of my bed and walking towards me. So I now see that it's a girl because she's naked omg. She's just standing in front of me smiling with her boobs on full display. What the fuck is happening.

"Um why are you naked? And why are you in my bed? How did you get in my house?" I ask trying to figure out how the hell she got here.

"You let me in silly." She says, her smile never leaving her face.

"Have you lost your mind?" I ask her seriously. "Obviously you have. Look I don't know how the hell you got in my house but you need to leave right now." I say opening my door motioning for her to leave. Oh wait she's naked. Ok I guess I could give her something to wear, she's not that much bigger than me. Maybe a couple inches taller and way more fit than I am. Seriously her body is amazing. Her boobs are cute and perky and i'd love to lick her abs. Wait what? Camila what the fuck! Kick her out, don't fuck her.

She looks at me cutely tilting her head to the side watching my every move. "I'm gonna give you some clothes so your not naked anymore but after that you need to leave ok." I tell her as I dig through my dresser for some pants and a shirt.

"I thought you wanted me to stay though." She says confusedly. Why would I want her to stay? I don't even know her.

"I don't know you. I don't know how you got in my house. I don't know why you were naked in my bed. Just put these on and leave ok." I say handing her the clothes I picked out for her. She puts the sweats on and I watch as she pulls the shirt down slowly covering her boobs and her perfect abs. Stop it Camila.

"Where are we going?" She asks excitedly. What? We aren't going anywhere. Your the one that's leaving.

"Wherever your house is? What is wrong with you?" I ask completely weirded out by her.

"I thought this was my home now." She says looking around my room. She picks up one of my old backstreet boys cd's and looks at it. Um why is she touching my shit.

"Don't touch anything and why would you think this was your house? There is seriously something wrong with you." I say watching her intently. She just nods her head and puts the cd down. She sits on my bed looking at me. What is she waiting for and why is she acting like this is her room?

"Can we play again?" She asks making me extremely uncomfortable. Play?

"What do you mean by that?" I ask her.

"Me, you and Sofi. Can we all play again? Like yesterday?" She asks walking towards me. I grab the baseball bat that I keep behind my door and hold it up like i'm about to hit her with it and she stops walking but stares at the bat.

"How do you know my sister?" I ask making her look away from the bat to me so I grip it tighter.

"She found me. I'm hers. I'm yours too." She says smiling at me again. Oh my god she's crazy. If I whack her upside the head with this bat and call the cops, I won't get in trouble right? "How do we play with that? What is it?" She asks pointing to the bat as she starts moving towards me again.