Why are you with her?

I feel so pathetic right now. Watching my best friend and her stupid girlfriend. I watch as that stupid bitch sits in Y/N's lap and kisses her. That should be me kissing Y/N. That bitch doesn't even treat her right, I can treat her better. She just uses Y/N, she takes advantage of her, she doesn't appreciate her. She never does anything thoughtful. I hate that bitch so much.

They get up and walk to the bitch's car. She tries to get in but Y/N just keeps kissing her. Ugh just let her leave! Finally the bitch pulls away and she leaves. Y/N heads to her room motioning for me to follow her. I sit on her bed and she stands between my legs taking my hands in hers so she can hold them. She smiles down at me and suddenly i'm not even mad anymore.

"What do you wanna do?" She asks playing with my fingers. You.

"Can we cuddle?" I ask her hoping she'll say yes. I want her to hold me.

"You wanna be the little spoon?" She asks intertwining our fingers. I just nod my head smiling up at her. She crawls under her covers and I lay in front of her. She wraps her arms around me and hides her face in my neck. She's so cute. This is when i'm the most jealous, times like these. When we're laying here holding each other, talking about anything. Just when i'm about to get completely lost in the moment and give her cute little sleepy kisses or make out with her and make love to her or tell her how I feel, I remember that stupid bitch she's with and I just keep my mouth shut and my hands in a safe spot.

I feel her kiss my neck before she asks me if i'm ok and I just nod my head yes but I lied, i'm not ok. Just that one little kiss and I felt so many different emotions. It made me kind of wet to. Wow it really doesn't take much i guess.

"Why are you with her Y/N?" I ask bluntly. Yea it kind of just came out.

"What do you mean?" She mumbles in my neck.

"Never mind." I say not really knowing how to tell her I don't like that bitch, nicely. There is no nice way.

"No tell me whatcha mean babe." She says pulling away from me a little.

"Your girlfriend. Why are you with her?" I really don't know what i'm getting at with this. I have no clue what I expect her to say.

"The sex is amazing." She says making my jaw drop. Yea I definitely wasn't expecting that at all. Ugh she actually has sex with that bitch? Gross. I turn around in her arms when I hear her laughing. "I'm just fuckin' with you Camz. It's alright. She ain't all that." She says making me feel a little better. I don't know why though because she still touches my Y/N/N the way I want to. I guess just knowing she's not very good makes me happy. Wow i'm an asshole.

"Why are you asking me this?" She asks when I don't say anything.

"No reason. Just forget it." I say moving away from her. She just scoots closer to me so I move a little bit more but she's right next to me again not letting me get to far away.

"You'll be on the floor if you don't stop moving." She says propping herself up on her elbow. She's right, i'm already at the edge of the bed but I don't really wanna be near her anymore. I don't know why i'm so mad at her. Well i'm not really mad at Y/N, i'm mad at that bitch. Just thinking about her hands all over my Y/N/N, it's makes me wanna break her pretty little face.

"I'm just gonna go home ok." I decide it's better not to be around her because i'm upset right now. I get out of her bed and put my shoes on.

"Why are you mad at me Camz? What did I do?" She says sitting next to me. I don't answer her because I don't really have one. I just walk towards her door to leave but she wraps her arms around me so I can't go. "What did I do babe?" She asks again.