Never happy (pt.2)

It's been a week since i've seen Y/N. We've been texting a lot and talking on the phone though. It's been nice catching up with her. She makes me forget about everything bad. I honestly forget i'm even married when I talk to her. I forget that my husbands a piece of shit. She makes me happy and I didn't think I could be happy anymore.

"I said get the fuck up Camila." Matt yells as he pushes me to the floor. I land on my side thank god. That's still not good but I think the baby is ok. I try to get up but he stands over top of me. "When I tell you to do something, you do it." He says grabbing my face forcing me to look at him. We've been fighting so much lately. That's all we do anyway but it's just getting worse and i'm so scared for my baby. "You know what, just fuck it. I'm going out." He says walking out of the door. I hear his truck start up so I get up and go to our bedroom.

"Ok baby we're just gonna try to get away from daddy for a little while." I say rubbing my belly. I pack some of my clothes, put my shoes on, grab my phone and my keys and hop in my car. I'm know it's really late but Y/N wouldn't mind if I just randomly dropped by right? And maybe asked to stay with her for a little bit? Huh that's so inconvenient and rude but I need to get away from him. I'm not safe around him and neither is my baby. It's worse when he's drunk and I know that's exactly what he's doing right now; drinking. I'm doing the right thing, right?

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I eventually pull up in front of Y/N's little house. I get out of my car and grab my bag. I knock on her door and wait for her to open it. She's probably asleep and i'm waking her up. I mean it is past midnight. Maybe I should just leave. As I turn to walk away, the door opens and her eyes widen when she see's me.

"Camz, what are you doing here?" She asks stepping aside so that I can come in.

"Um I was wondering if I could stay with you for a little bit." I say looking down at her floor.

"Yea of course you can babe but why?" She asks taking my bag from me.

"I'll tell you why but can we just sit down. I'm kind of tired and my feet hurt." I tell her hoping I could finally prop my feet up. Being pregnant is tough man. She takes me upstairs to her room and I sit down on her bed as she sets my bag down in a chair in the corner of her room.

"Get comfy baby." She says putting some pillows up against the headboard so that I can lean on them. "Do you need more pillows or is that ok? Are you cold?" She asks making me chuckle. She's so sweet.

"I'm fine Y/N/N, thank you." I say patting the spot next to me wanting her sit with me. She just sits in front of me instead. She puts my feet in her lap and starts rubbing them. It feels amazing. Matt never does this. He never does anything for me.

"So why are you here? I'm happy to see you but it's late and you brought clothes with you so I know your not just dropping by to say hello." She says laughing a little. I sigh knowing I have to tell her about him.

"He's not nice Y/N/N. He's mean to me and i'm scared he's gonna hurt my baby." I say looking down at my hands in my lap.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"He hits me." I whisper. "He doesn't even want the baby so he's careless when it comes to me. He pushes me and I have no balance so of course I fall and that could end badly." I say finally looking up at her.

"I'm gonna stay calm. I'm not gonna go find him and rip his fuckin' throat out because I don't wanna stress you out. I'm just gonna stay here with you and keep rubbing your feet until you tell me to stop." She says calmly though I know she's so pissed. Well she did just say she wanted to rip his throat out.

"Thank you Y/N." I say opening my arms to give her a hug. She hugs me and I realize how safe I feel in her arms. I don't wanna let her go but I have to.

"Does your back hurt? I heard it usually hurts when your pregnant." She says making me smile.

"Um yea it's killing me but you don't have to do anything." I tell her. She doesn't listen though, she just sits behind me and starts massaging my shoulders working her way down. I didn't mean to but I let several moans slip past my lips. It just felt so good.

We eventually lay down getting comfortable so we can talk. I'm on my back and she's laying next to me propping herself up with her elbow while her other hand gently rubs my belly. I didn't know what she was doing when she pushed my up shirt so my belly was on full display because Matt never does this.

"You always used to say if I ever got pregnant, you'd stop talking to me until the kid was like thirteen because you hate childbirth and kids." I say laughing.

"Yea because it's fuckin' gross. There's something inside of you that shouldn't be there Camz." She says making me laugh harder. She takes her hand away to pull her covers up a little more and I immediately miss her warm hand on me. I guess the baby did too because she just kicked me.

"Y/N look!" I say grabbing her hand and putting it where I felt the kick. She kicks me again and Y/N's whole face lights up.

"Oh my god that's so weird." She says smiling. "Camz, she did it again!" She says getting excited.

"I know it's cool right? Weird but cool." I say and she nods her head agreeing with me. She pulls me closer to her so that there's no space between us and I feel my baby move towards her wanting to feel her warmth. She leans down and kisses my belly a few times before she starts rubbing it again.

"Matt never does this." I say. I didn't really mean to say it out loud but it's true.

"Never does what?" She asks giving me all of her attention.

"This. He never touches me anymore unless it's to hurt me. He never talks to the baby or kisses her like you did. He never helps me with anything. I'm uncomfortable ya know but he never gives me massages like you did or try to make this a little easier for me. I literally do everything. I have to do everything he tells me to do. I cook and I clean. I had to build the nursery myself and that was hard. You know how bad I am when it comes to painting or putting something together. He just sucks." I say letting out a long sigh. 

"Why are you still with him?" She asks.

"This is his baby. I can't just take her away from him can I?" I say. "I'm just thinking that maybe once she's finally here with us, he'll change." I tell her.

"They don't change babe. They just end up hurting the kid too." She says. I know she's right. "You should really think about getting a divorce Camz. I mean everything you just said, it's clear he doesn't want this baby so just leave him. I really don't want to have to kill him but I will." She says very seriously. "You can stay with me for as long as you want. We'll build a new nursery here ok and i'll help you with everything. You won't have to worry about anything." She says caressing my face.

"I don't know Y/N. I don't think it's that easy and that's a lot to ask from you." I say actually thinking about this.

"It is that easy baby. Get a restraining order on his crazy ass, that makes getting a divorce so much easier and they'll be leery of having him around the kid because they'll know he could hurt her. It's that easy Camz. I wanna help you anyway." She says answering all of my questions.

I wouldn't have to worry about anything and I would be safe but most importantly my baby would be safe and I would finally be away from him and i'd be happy.