Date night

"Huh I need someone to cuddle with." I say flopping down on the couch.

"We can cuddle if you want Mila." Ally says opening her arms, smiling at me. I just sit next to her instead.

"Thanks Ally but I mean like a girlfriend. Someone who will hold me and tell me how much they love me, how pretty I am or how much I mean to them. Someone I can talk to about anything with and not be judged. I want to call someone mine and let people know there mine. I just need a girlfriend Ally. I'm lonely and I know you of all people definitely do not want to hear this but honestly i'm tired of being a virgin. I'm nineteen and i've only ever kissed someone and it wasn't even all that great." I tell her hoping she doesn't think i'm whiney or desperate, even though I am.

"Wow Mila, I had no idea you felt that way." She says taking my hand in hers. "You could've kept that last part to yourself but I have an idea." She says chuckling a little. "I have a friend named Y/N. She's so sweet and nice, she's very caring and just amazing. Hm what else? Oo she's really pretty and she's tall. Very tall. Anyway you'll definitely love her, I promise." She tells me making me excited.

"Ok well um how do I talk to her?" I ask hoping she'll help me out a little.

"I'll call her right now and see what she's doing. You two can go on a date." She says dialing Y/N's number.

"Omg Ally no not right now, that's so soon i'm not ready." I freak out. Why would she call her now?!

"Oh hi Y/N/N, whatcha doin?" Ally says looking at me with a big grin on her face. She runs away from me as I chase her around the house trying to get her phone away from her. She eventually runs to her room locking the door. Dammit Ally. I hear her laughing through the door and then she squeals before saying goodbye. She opens the door, walking out with a big smile on her face.

"Well you have a date my dear. Tonight at seven." Ally says hugging me. What!?

"What? Ally no. Oh my god what do I even wear?" I ask her frantically running to my room.

"What your wearing right now is fine." She says waving me off.

"No way! Do you see what i'm wearing girl? No way! I'm wearing sweats, an old t-shirt, no make up, and a messy bun. This is not ok." I yell looking through my closet for something nice to wear.

"Camila just take your hair down if it makes you feel better." She says laughing at me.

"This is not funny. What time is it?" I ask still looking for something. Why don't I have nice clothes?

"Almost six o'clock. Also I do not condone underage drinking but do you like wine?" She asks calmly.

"Are you kidding me?" I scream.

"Mila chill, it's not that bad. Once you meet her you'll understand why your perfectly fine now." She says laughing at me again. "Let's just go watch tv or something to pass the time before I take you to her house. And i'll tell her you like wine just in case." She drags me to the living room and we sit down on the couch. I'm freaking out. Why does Ally think this is ok?

~~~

It literally felt like all we did was wait five minutes. Were on our way to Y/N's house right now and i'm freaking out. "Ally I can't do this take me home." I say regretting even getting in the car. I wore the same thing I had on earlier, all I did was take my hair down. Oh yea cause that made a difference. I look so much better. Sarcasm by the way.

"Mila no. As soon as I turn this corner we'll be very close to her house now pull yourself together girl." She says happily.

We pull up in front of a beautiful house and Ally tells me that it's Y/N's. I immediately start panicking but she tells me to calm down and makes me get out of the car. Before I can even say anything she pulls off leaving me standing on the curb, forcing me to walk up to the door. I ring the doorbell and hear a faint 'coming' before the door opens revealing a gorgeous girl. Beautiful eyes, tan skin covered in tattoos, and tall just like Ally said. She's wearing black joggers, a white muscle tee, and multicolored weed socks. Wait should I be worried?