Chapter 18: Why'd You Leave Me?

I was bed ridden for 4 days, terrified of what Cosmus would do to Shimmer.

Pestilence, Rarity and Dova had to keep me held down, because I tried to escape to find her every chance I had.

When Pestilence, Rarity and Dova had fallen into slumber, I snuck out, much to my anger to be stopped by twilight.

"Why won't you let me go after her?" I snarled and started walking towards Twi, who blasted me, yet seemed to only aggravate me more.

"Because it's what the Princess wants!" I didn't stop walking, which made Twi groan in frustration.

"Why are you so arroga-" I lunged and held Twi against the wall, summoning a red blade to her neck, my eyes burning bright red. Since the accident with me losing my back legs and right eye, the metal made them slightly dis colored.

"I'm not arrogant, I know the possibilities, but no one can stop me. Not even Luna and Tia could." I de summoned the blade, dropped the now shocked Twilight, and opened up my wings to soar into the sky.

'SAMUEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING??' Famine roared and gave chase, along with War and Death.

'Im searching for my beloved, you will not stop me, I've made sure of it.' Just as I said that, a loud buzzing sounded, and Famine, War, and Death fell to the ground, screeching in pain and anger.

'Youll regret thi-' 'do whatever you like when I find her... I need to save her.' I activated my photographic memory of the country side, and memorized each and every one of the areas, I activated my night vision to help me see clearer.

I spotted a black cavern up above a tall mountain, lightning, thunder, and what appeared to be fire was what I saw on the mountain, giving off an obvious hint.

'Bingo.' I cut off the link between me and the others so they wouldn't follow. I sped off higher into the sky. I raised up my wings to stop myself. I tucked them to my sides, and barrel rolled through the cloud to the top of the mountain.

I landed with a silent thud, the only reason it was silent, is because of me activating a specific part of the storm clouds to make it rumble.

I crept along the areas, making as little noise as possible, and went deeper into the bowels of the cave.

'Where are you hiding Cosmus?' I asked myself, just as a loud shriek of pain echoed into the cavern, just as thunderstruck.

'Oh Celestia no...' I shadow walked behind a boulder for cover.

"Heh heh heh ha. Oh poor princess Sparkle Shimmer. You should've known I'd use you as a sacrifice." Cosmus was basically parading around my Shimmer as he monalouged, and Midnight was boredly reading a book and sipping on cider.

"If only I could've gotten Samuel, then our family would be reunited!" I froze when I heard that.

"F-family?" Shimmer gasped out as she was shocked again by lightning. Compelling me forward a bit.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you didn't I? Samuel... Is my son." I widened my eyes, and snarled as another bolt of lightning struck Shimmer's body.

"That's enough Cosmus." I stepped out of cover, making Midnight cough up her drink, and get into a battle pose. While Cosmus turned ever slowly with a prideful smile at me.

"Why hello... Son." I snarled in anger. "Let go of my Shimmer." Shimmer blushed as she heard that, but quickly lost it in a scream as she was struck once again.

"I SAID STOP IT COSMUS, NOW!" I used my magic to grab a hold of the pillar that was shocking Shimmer.

"Ah ah ah Samuel..." A huge bolt of electricity zapped me through my magic, and since I have metal implant ments,...