Chapter 14: The Elements of Harmony

"I'd like you to meet Samuel." Shmmer said. 'Nows our que...' I dropped down from the ceiling, and made a loud thumping sound. It was supposed to crack the concrete, but I willed it not too.

The elements of harmony jumped back in surprise, and rainbow dash let out a surprised squeak, and fell.

"Greetings elements. As you know, I'm Samuel, But before you say anything, let me guess yours." I raised a hoof to the blushing rainbow dash as she quickly got up.

"Rainbow Dash, element of Loyalty." Dash smiled pridefully and puffed out her chest. "Best flyer in Equestria too!" I smiled and nodded. I pointed my hoof to the country looking one. "Applejack, element of Honesty." Applejack dusted off her hat, and bowed humbly. "At your service your majesty." I snickered, making her raise an eyebrow and look at me. "I'm just as royal as you are my newfound friend." I smiled as humbly as she did. Leaving her dumbfounded.

I pointed my hoof at a pink maned smiling mare I knew all too well. "Ah, Pinkie pie, element of Laughter, it's good to see you again." Pinks jumped up in the air for the 'BOOYAH!!' Gesture I believe. Pinks pulled out a party cannon, and blasted it, making confetti shoot all over the place "YAY!! YOU REMEMBERED ME!!" "Whoa cra-" I fell down as the confetti blasted me full force in the face.

"Samuel?? You alright?" Shimmer stood over me with a worried gaze. I started laughing heartily, which is extremely rare. "Yeah I'm fine Shimmer." I snickered, and disintegrated all the confetti. I shadow walked myself into a standing position, which made the purple unicorn take steps back in fear.

"What's wrong Twilight?" I turned to her, yet fully understanding why she's afraid. "I'm not gonna hurt you." She powered up magic, but Shimmer raised a hoof, making her stop her magic.

"Samuel here has been forced to use Cosmus's book of dark magic." Pestilence exited my body before I dropped drown.

He walked over to the left of me, so that Shimmer was on the right.

Rarity looked at his fashion, and started running around him and inspecting his person. Pestilence eyed Rarities flank every time it came around. I slapped him in the back of the head and gave him a death glare. He laughed lowly and adjusted his fedora.

While Pestilence and Rarity got to know eachother, I turned to appossibly the most quiet Mare in the world. "Fluttershy, element of Kindness." She let out a low squeaking sound and covered her face with her hair. I sighed in disappointment and apologized. "N-no, I j-just have t-trouble meeting n-new people." I let out a surprised gasp. I nod, smile and turn to the last of the mane 6 other than a specific fashionista.

"Twilight Sparkle, the element of magic, possibly the strongest." She stares at me untrustingly, but probably due to Shimmer saying to play nice, she trusts me.

"Samuel the Slasher. A 1018 year old stallion, older than Luna, and son of Gillette." She says with a small smile as she stares at me. "Don't forget the very second Alicorn male." I snickered and she rolled her eyes, bringing a laugh from the others.

"Samuel." I turned to Shimmer, and she cleared her throat. I stepped to her side and let her speak.

"Anyway my little ponies, Cosmus has been a huge problem for us. He threatens not just me and the kingdom, but maybe the entire world. Samuel has helped a huge amount with keeping Cosmus out, but as you can probably tell..." Shimmer looked outside at the stormy day, looking at the giant 1000 meter crater I had left. Sadly though... Midnight Shimmer escaped when I was apologizing to an angry farmer.

I chuckled murderously at the thought, earning some glances from the mares. I turned to where Pestilence and Rarity were, but they were gone. 'Pestilence...' I waited a bit while Shimmer spoke. 'Yeah? Kinda busy, hrk.' I let an angry sigh. "Yes Samuel?" Shimmer let out a frustrated sigh, and I pointed with my hoof to where Pesty and Rare were. "Oh no..." Shimmer sighed and waved a hoof for me to go on.

I nodded and shadow walked to were Pestilence was. "Pestilence what are yo- OH COME ON MAN!!" I yelled at the form of Pestilence as he and Rarity looked embarrassed at me. "Get out of the bed... NOW. We have guests." I snarled and Pestilence was out in a second, Rarity following suite.

"Rarity, element of Generosity. Your friends are worried." I let out an unamused look, and she ran to the ball room. I shadow walked out. (Shadow walk is from one of the spells in Cosmus's black book. Heh heh, Skyrim reference.) 'pestilence, I'll deal with you later.' I snarled and Pestilence started quaking.

"Ah Rarity, there you are, now, back to the task at hand." I Shadow walked beside Shimmer and watched the scenes play out for the others.

"We need your help in finding Cosmus's location, and your help to defeat him. Since Samuel informed me my: 'alter ego' got away, she's a problem as well." They started chatting among themselves.

"Now now everypony. Thank you, now we need the unicorns to come up with a tracking spell to find him. We need the earth ponies to assist the civilians, keep them happy, and keep them Un worried. For the Pegasi, we need them to get an eagles eye view to try and spot any suspicious characters." Shimmer finished, and everyone nodded. "RIGHT!" The said in unison, and went to the task at hand, before a certain purple pony left however, she turned and looked at us.

"You make a good couple..." Twilight then left, and made me and Shimmer blush.

'What a group of ponies they are eh?' Famine said in his usual mellow tonic voice.

'Aye, thy got good tastes Pestilence.' War said in our link.

'Now Pestilenc-' 'NOPE NOPE NOPE!!' 'IM COMING FOR YOU!' I yelled, pardoned myself from Shimmer by touching horns, and ran through the hallways after Pestilence, letting a low crazy laugh, as Pesty ran screaming through the hallways.

You'll never ever catch Pestilence? Well I can, just watch me... Heh heh, see y'all next time peops. GET OVER HERE PESTILENCE!!

-Samuel the Slasher