The Mystery Of The Moat Monster

It was dark and stormy night. Deep within a haunted castle down by the seafront on a cliff edge, a green troll-like monster walks up to a wooden door and tears it right off it's hinges, where the Mystery Inc. gang were hiding. Everyone screamed and escaped but Shaggy and Scooby, they started screaming and they finally escape, but at separate ways.

Shaggy is running and screaming all across the hall, all alone, eventually locking himself into a room, seeing another door as another way to escape. Shaggy opens the door and the monster is waiting for him.

"ZOINKS!" Shaggy screamed, running to the locked door. The monster comes after Shaggy, slowly stalking him, as he struggles to open the locked door, only ended up breaking the doorknob. He tosses it in the air and runs off as the doorknob hits on the monster's head.

"Scooby-Doo!" Shaggy shouted. "Where are you?"

Scooby Dooby Doo, Where Are You
We've got some work to do now
Scooby Dooby Doo, Where Are You
We need some help from you now

The chase goes further on. Shaggy bumps into Scooby. Shaggy got back into his feet, not caring that Scooby was on his back. The monster roars and scares them away. Shaggy sees a suit of armour standing nearby, and before they pass through it, he lifts up the arm that carries a shield. It would've work if the monster didn't smash the arm. Scooby then carries Shaggy on his back and went under the table full of old china and candelabras. The cowardly teen knocked down every single plate and cup in place that was on the table, before leaping back into Scooby's back. The find themselves a hallway full of doors, entering each room to room, which it causes confusion to the monster, and it didn't know whether to make heads-or-tails about the situation.

Come on, Scooby Doo, I see you
pretending you've got a sliver
But you're not fooling me, cause I can see
the way you shake and shiver

Suddenly, Fred, Daphne, Velma, and Braedey appeared around a bend, and stopping running, as they accidentally exposed themselves to the monster. The monster saw then, then picks up a shield from the wall and boomerangs it at the gang. The four dodged it, as it smashes through a window, and they run off to the nearest balcony. But, as they do, the balcony collapses and the girls were at the verge of falling, only to be grabbing hold on Fred and Braedey.

You know we've got a mystery to solve so Scooby Doo
be ready for your act
Don't hold back!

And Scooby Doo if you come through you're gonna have
yourself a
Scooby Snack!
That's a fact!

The monster comes up near Fred and Braedey, then swiped his claw on the boys, making them lose on hand on the girls. Velma fell, but Daphne caught her before she could fall any further. The monster was then about to push them all into the moat, until Scooby then lands into its arms, causing it to back away, and drops Scooby into the stairs.

Scooby Dooby Doo, here are you
You're ready and you're willing
If we can count on you Scooby Doo
I know we'll catch that villain

Scooby slides around the stairs, not watching the monster go after him. He then flies in the air and jumps into a old chandelier, causing it to break to the ground and knocking down a grandfather clock. The clock then knocks down a line of armour like they were a set of dominoes and puts down the monster.

Shaggy then arrived, and starts to help Braedey and Fred lift the girls back up. Braedey and Daphne share a small hug, and follow after the gang back inside. Shortly after, Velma comes towards the monster and lifts up a masks. The monster was no monster at all, but a man wearing a costume.

"Like," Shaggy gasped. "It's Mr. Beeman, the real estate agent!"

"Mr. Beeman?" Scooby asked.

"Yeah," said Velma. "He was printing millions of counterfeit dollars in a basement with his printing press." She then walked over to Mr. Beeman, and removed his gloves, to reveal a dark green inky-substance in his hands. "What we originally thought was mold, was really green ink. See?" She added.

Everyone stood in awe. Mr. Beeman lets out a small, angry growl. "I've would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for that pig dog, that little brat, and you meddling kids!"

Braedey and Scooby lets out small, mischievous chuckles, as Scooby puts Mr. Beeman's mask on his left hand, and imitates a small roar. Scooby winces in fear, as Braedey sticks his tongue at the fake mask.

~*~*~

A/N: sorry if this chapter is short. There will be more to come in the later chapter.
Also, the Scooby-Doo theme song belongs to it's respected owners.