The Idiot (AU)

AN: What if it happened this way? 😂

----

"I miss you Naddie. I miss those times together. I hope we can see each other again soon. This song is for you..."

Those were his words. James Reid's. Then he started playing his acoustic guitar.

And started singing.

"And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world."

He sang this to the entire nation of the Philippines during his group, S&G's first ever major concert in Araneta.

So you probably think that he's sweet and everything announcing to the world that he miss his girlfriend or something.

You're wrong.

So so very wrong.

Cause what he did is the reason for all my problems.

Yes, I am Nadine Lustre and I hate James Reid.

And before anything else, I just want to clarify that I AM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND. Never have been. And so I was part of the Filipino population who were staring blankly at the television when news programs reported what the idiot did.

It was sooo unneccessary. 

It caused a scandal.

It started rumors about 'our' so-called 'tragic love story'.

It's the reason I now have I don't know how many anti-fan clubs.

It's the reason I'm grounded right now (cause my dad is nagtatampo cause I supposedly kept secrets from him).

And it's the reason I'm currently in the hospital cause watching a former workmate who you hadn't even seen for months now confess to the world that apparently you two were a couple can make someone lose focus and not realize that there's a step where said person was walking. And so I sprained my ankle.

He really is an idiot.

Cause it's like he just digs his own grave.

Of course he also have similar problems as mine.

Not so many anti-fan clubs, probably, but I heard there are anti-fans.

I don't think he's grounded but the management is furious with him.

Hmm, but he did not sprain himself.

I wish he did.

And then after all the fiasco, it turned out he did that because of a dare between him and his fellow S&G members, Bret Jackson and Josh Padilla.

I don't know why I got invovled but I know what must be their reason.

Simply because they're all idiots.

I was annoyed with the lot of them.

'Was' cause when they heard that I was hospitalized they immediately came to visit me and apologized (that was yesterday).

And you couldn't really not not-forgive them when they were apologising like that.

The two apologized so heartilly Bret even attempted to kneel.

No, I did not waited for him to kneel, I do not need more anti-fans.

I've forgiven them. It wasn't easy not to. And they explained that they didn't think the idiot would actually do it since they were just having a laugh.