Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Nina was having a good time as she glides along the soft breeze that blows that afternoon. She gazed around the soothing view of lilacs, tulips, sunflowers and other kinds of flowers swaying their heads as if dancing to the music of the wind. The rays of the sun never failed to shed some light as they passed through the rustling leaves of the trees. Birds began chirping as they conversed to each other, squirrels running back and forth looking for some nuts to eat, insects buzzing around as they gathered and spread pollen all throughout the wonderful field.

Nina has never been so calm in her life every time she visits this place. She has never gotten used to the amazing beauty of the place. Every time she visits, it gave her different sight to see. That's why every time she has a client and needed a place to retreat, this is where she goes.

Unfortunately, no matter how wonderful this place may be, there would always be a few times when reality tugged her hard out of her sanctuary. And she has no choice but to just face it, deal with it and be done with it. Like right now.

She was on all fours, making sure to do well on her act. She needed to act as if she was so aroused and so pleasured, even though she was not. She needed to do what the client says for her job's motto would always be 'The customer is always right.'

The stinging pain on her scalp as the 50-ish guy behind her pulled made her mind and body on full alert. She tuned her mind on what her client said because she needed to satisfy him no matter what. She need not try so hard because the grating and high voice of the demanding client annoyingly pierced through her ears.

"Come on bitch! Talk! Open your mouth and talk. Talk dirty and pound back." He demanded with a loud smack on her butt as he barreled his cock inside her.

"Hmmm. That's it. Fuck me! Fuck me, baby! Harder!" She voiced out, making loud groans just to add some to his satisfaction.

"Yeah, baby. That's right. Ohh... How I love your tight little cunt." He exclaimed as he continued thrusting hard on her cunt. Her lack of arousal was evident on her almost dry walls, making the friction of his thrust painful to her.

She needed to finish it quickly or she can no longer bare the pain.

She swung her heavy mane to the other side of her face and turned around to look at the disgusting man behind her.

"Ohh.. Ahhh... Yeah, that's right darling. Do it fast. Your dick's really huge, I feel so full. That's right, hit that spot baby. Yeah. Fuck me harder! Faster! Come on baby. Fuck me!" She uttered continuously, helping the man behind reach his climax. Old age could do that to man and the older the client she gets, the harder she has to try to finish their session quickly.

She could feel the building up tension on his body as he climbed the peak of his arousal. With a thrust and another, the man stilled and arched his body, spilling every seed he has on to the packet of his latex protection. That was her cue to scream her lungs out and fake her climax.

"Hmm. So good." She added.

The man just groaned, jerking as the aftershocks of his climax subsided. The next second, he pulled out of her, her dick hanging soft and limp, and collapsed on the edge of the bed. Nina sighed in relief.

Thank God that's over. She thought. Now it was her time to collect her money.

"Good baby? Hmmm?" She asked as she walked towards the end of the bed where his pants lay.

"Oh, Nina. That's not good. That was fucking amazing." He exclaimed, a wide satisfied grin plastered across his face.

"Oh well, I'm just doing my job." She said before pulling his pocket out of his jeans. He just looked at her as she counted the amount they have agreed in. She showed it to him and smiled.