Liam: no, you’re doing it NOW!...a heart…seriously Styles?

I chuckled.

Me: I just love you man, don’t judge me!

Liam: Harry! Just go and untie the poor lad.

I sighted and didn’t reply. maybe he was right, I should go and untie him before he cuts his wrists open. Don’t want to have a dead body in my basement. Try to explain that to your mum! Speaking of my mum, she didn’t came home last night. She texted me saying she was at her friend’s house though. She’ll be home in the evening, if Louis still yells like that when she gets home, I’m screwed. I walked downstairs taking a deep breath before I walked in the basement. Louis groaned but didn’t move a muscle from the mattress he was laying on. I stepped forwards and tried to untie his hands when I noticed the rope was covered with blood. ‘what the fuck?’ I snapped and rushed towards a shelf to get myself a knife because I couldn’t get the rope off. While I was cutting I shook Louis’ shoulder, trying to wake him up. ‘hmm…’ he just mumbled. ‘Louis! Are you nuts? What the fuck were you doing?’ I snapped at him but he didn’t respond. I smiled in relief when the rope felt down on the ground and Louis was released.

I scooped him up and carried him carefully upstairs to my bedroom. I laid him down and started to examine his wrists. ‘god, Lou.’ I whined when I saw the cuts and scratches. I sighted and walked towards my bathroom to get my first aid kit. I cleaned the cuts and wrapped a bandage around it. Louis sighted and turned around in my bed so he laid on his side. I was to wrapped up in the moment, I jumped a few meters up when my phone buzzed.

Nini! (Niall): hi mate, I hate you…

Okay, random?

Me: what did I do now?

I waited impatiently for a reply.

Nini!: you’re not at school. Good reason to hate you ;)

I rolled my eyes when I was reading the text.

Me: I wish I was at school. This is no fun :(

I sighted when Louis started to move. He opened his eyes and looked at me in fear. I frowned. ‘I wont hurt you, you do know that right?’ he didn’t answer, he just looked away. ‘please.’ He suddenly said. His voice sounded weak, soft, lost…broken? I looked at him in sympathy. I sat down next to him and he looked me straight in the eyes. ‘I’m sorry Lou. I wish I could but I hate to see you get hurt.’ I said truthfully. ‘you’re joking right?’ I shook my head. ‘are you serious?’ ‘yeah, if I’m not joking I’m indeed serious.’ He rolled his eyes. ‘may I remind you that you were beating me up every single day?’ I looked at my hands, they were really interesting all of sudden. ‘yeah, sorry about that.’ He just huffed. ‘a sorry makes everything good doesn’t it?’ he laid back on his back and stared at the ceiling.

‘just let me go, I need to go!’ his voice wasn’t so soft anymore, he sounded panicked. I sat up and quickly rushed towards the door when Louis sat up. I locked the door and stared at Louis. ‘why do you need to go?’ “you don’t understand! He will kill me! He will kill you! For fuck’s sake he will kill Ben!’ suddenly he started to cry. He sunk down on his knees and buried his head in his hands. Sobs escaped his mouth when he started to mumble things I didn’t understood. ‘who’s Ben?’ I asked. He didn’t answer though. ‘l-let me at least do my job. I need the money Harry.’ “what?” he sighted and stood up, he dried his still falling tears on his sleeve. It didn’t help much though. ‘please, just please.  Let me still give him the money, maybe he wont hurt Ben.’ Louis begged me.

I didn’t knew what to respond. I didn’t even knew what his job was. so I just nodded. He jumped up and gave me a thankful nod before he stepped forwards so he was just inches away from me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I could feel his hot, minty breath against my neck and suddenly his lips were pressed on my cheek. a soft, gentle pair of lips against my now red cheeks. ‘thank you Harry.’ He smiled and I just nodded. ‘so…when do you need to go?’ “when do you want me to go?” I frowned. ‘well, I can pick my own hours…’ I nodded, sounds like a nice job. “well, maybe you can go now? After you ate?’” he nodded and smiled at me I just smiled back.

When Louis was done with the breakfast I made for him he started to get ready. ‘I’m gonna bring you though. I will pick you up at…’ “six.” ‘right, I will pick you up at six.’ He nodded and we both walked to my car. I started to car and drove to the address Louis gave me earlier. We arrived at big house. I counted 16 windows. ‘you work here?’ I asked. “yeah, I’ll see you in a few.” Before he could get out I grabbed his hands. ‘don’t even think about running away okay? We’re only doing this to help you. Please, don’t run. We will find you again and it will just start all over again.’ He just nodded and I let him go. he stumbled out of the car and walked into the building. It looked more like a small flat to be honest. I made my way back home.

When I entered the kitchen my phone buzzed.

Liam: hello.

What a sweet, meaningful text.

Me: well hello to you too mister. :)

I knew he hated the smileys so that’s why I always made sure to send them as much as I could.

Liam: how’s Louis?

I sighted.

Me: and again, I’m great. :D

Liam: Sorry, please answer.

So serious.

Me: he’s great too. He did asked me for a favor and I kind of let him do it.

Liam: what kind of favor?

Me: he just asked me to let him go to his job, no big deal :)

It took Liam a few moments to answer.

Liam: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? HARRY! YOU DO KNOW WHAT LOUIS’ WORK IS RIGHT?

I started to think. What was Louis’ job? And suddenly I remembered Zayn’s party. He “hired” Louis that night. ‘oh for fuck’s sake Harry! How can you be so fucking dumb?’ I yelled angrily.  My phone buzzed again and I was kind of scared to open the text but I did it anyways.

Liam: never…NEVER let him go to work again Harry! Understood.

Me: I’m sorry, I totally forgot. Please tell me what to do! Should I get him back?

Liam: why did he wanted to go? did he tell you?

Me: he said he needed the money to protect a certain Ben? Don’t know the guy though.

Liam: then just let him. only for today though.

Me: okay, I’m really sorry. Thank you Li.

Liam: sure, are you alone tonight?

I was about the reply when suddenly my phone buzzed again. I opened the text from my mum.

Mummy <3: dear, I’m really sorry but do you mind if I won’t be back tonight? I don’t know when I will be but if you mind I will get back? Xx

I smiled and replied a quick answer.

Me: no prob mum! Take your time xx Love you

She answered but I ignored it and just replied to Liam.

Me: yeah, I’m home alone :)

Liam: can we come over?

Me: sure! We could do a boys night :D xx

Liam: whatever…please no x. a smiley is already enough Styles :)

I smiled when I saw the smiley at the end of the text. My smile flattered soon when I started to think about Louis. He was now probably busy fucking a random guy! Okay, they will be busy fucking him. I groaned and tried to shake the thought of Louis laying naked on a bed, moaning and panting, covered in sweat and cum, out of my head. Which didn’t really work and soon I was imagining Louis laying naked on my bed moaning My name…