The door opened and a bright light shined in the room. I had to close my eyes because of it. I was about to yell again but the person interrupted me. ‘what the fuck are you doing?’ the person asked and I started to think. The voice was deep, slow and raspy. Could it be?...’H-Harry?’ I stuttered. ‘yeah, it’s me.’ He sounded friendlier. I opened my eyes again and looked at him in utter shock. ‘what the…okay look I know we might not be the biggest friend but kidnapping me? Seriously?’ I groaned and started to tug on the rope again, my wrists were burning but I ignored it. suddenly a pair of soft hands stopped my movements. ‘stop that, you’re hurting yourself.’ Harry smiled down at me. I frowned at him. ‘why do you care? You were the one who tied me up in the first place….dick…’ I mumbled the last part hoping he wouldn’t hear it though but I thing he did because he took a deep breath to calm himself down I guess. ‘look. It’s for your own safety Louis.’ He smiled. God, why cant he just stop smiling!

‘safety? You seriously don’t know what you’re doing to me by this!’ I whined. ‘wait…what time is it?’ I suddenly asked when I thought about going home. ‘uhm…9am. Why?’ he asked. I groaned loud and closed my eyes. Tom will wake up in a few minutes. He’s going to be furious! He will think I ran away and then I’m dead meat. But I fucking need to make them let me go before Friday. Ben comes home then.

‘let me go.’ I said not looking at him but at the open door on top of the stairs. ‘I can’t do that Lou. I really don’t want to do this but I want to protect you!’ Harry stood up again and was about to walk away but I stopped him by kicking his leg. ‘from what?!’ I yelled angrily.  ‘TOM!’ he yelled back kicking me back. I was shocked by that actually. I didn’t thought he would kick back. ‘oh for fuck’s sake! You should protect me from you!’ I yelled and with that he turned around, walked upstairs and slammed the door shut. ‘I HATE YOU STYLES! I FUCKING HATE YOU!’ I yelled back. I sighted and felt the familiar sting in my eyes when tears started to form. ‘he’s going to kill me.’ I mumbled scared to death. Ben couldn’t come home! I needed to protect him, I’m the only one who can prevent Tom from touching Ben. I needed to go home! When I decided to think about a plan, I soon realized I could only do one thing. I needed to make Harry trust me so he would let me go. I needed to make him fall for me. And I would do it my way. But before that I tried something else. I started to tug as hard as possible on the rope. The rope was cutting my wrists but I didn’t notice. I just kept tugging, it kept cutting, but I stopped when I felt tired. I just laid my head down and closed my eyes. it didn’t take me long before I finally found some peace.

-Harry-

He hated me. Well, I don’t blame him though. He’s stuck in a basement, tied up on a mattress. Well I would hate me too. I sighted and texted Liam asking him how school was.

Liam: pretty boring, like always. How’s Louis?

Of course he would immediately ask about him.

Me: I’m good too, in case you wonder. Louis’ fine, he woke up a few minutes ago.

Liam: I didn’t wonder. How did he react?

Me: thanks mate -_- well, depends on how you take it :D

Liam: don’t smiley face me! What did he do?

Me: :o well, he kind of yelled at the top of his lungs for about 10 minutes.

Liam: WHAT! You think someone heard him?

I thought about that for a minute.

Me: hope not :D

Liam: stop with the smileys! You untied him right?

Me: yeah of course I did :D

Liam: you didn’t…

Me: Not yet but I’ll do it soon, pinky promise <3