The War Pt.2

The place was demolished. The pillars in pieces, the walls broken to plaster. 

The Demons had fled, shocked by the sudden unbeatable strength the angel-like Demons had gained.

Hades had stayed, he was not done with business.

Jungkook and Kashi- versus the Devil.

The other Demons were commanded to leave, by Jungkook. He'd asked for enough help.

"It's just me and you two." Hades, said, smiling.

"Two versus one, Hades. Poor old man, his own slaves left him. Even Daniel, I suppose?"

Hades looked down for a few moments.

"So, what? He never meant anything to me." He said.

Suddenly, he raised his right arm, hand open, facing Kaija.

With quick instincts, Jungkook raised his, as an orb started to form in his palm.

Without warning, Hades struck Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook groaned in pain, as Kaija screamed.

She took her arm behind her back, and launched a deeply powerful, light ball at Hades' chest, just missing him as he teleported.

"Oh sh-" Kaija ducked, avoiding a bolt sent from Hades index finger.

~

Meanwhile, Mina and Jin were both slouched against the wall, with nothing to do.

"I'm bored. Should we go see what's going on?"

"It's risky. I'm not sure."

"Risk is what life is all about." Jin took Mina's arm and dragged her away.

~

"We really shouldn't be lurking around- Kaija!" Mina screamed.

There she was, Kaija, Hades' finger aligned with her nerve, on her neck.

"Give yourselves up. Or Kaija dies."

"She can't die. She's a Demon."
"Do you really think the King of Hell can't kill a Demon? Oh, Kaija, you never told her about the touch?"

"What touch!" Mina impatiently yelled at him.

"The Devil's touch. Whoever the Lord gives the responsibility of safekeeping Hell, has the power to kill anyone and anything. Except the Lord himself. Sadly."

"Mina! Don't. I'm not worth your life, let alone all the humans." Kaija cried.

"No. You're worth more than all the humans on earth."

"Stop." A soothing but serious voice exclaimed.

" A soothing but serious voice exclaimed

"Who- are you?" Hades asked, confusedly.

"Park Jimin. A loyal servant of the Lord. Must have heard of me." He calmly explained, looking at his hands.

"What can you do, to stop me?" Hades laughed.

"A lot actually. Imprison you in Heaven. Or maybe, I can just replace your position with someone else." He said, blinking with the 'so-obvious' face.

"My position? I am a Demon. I'm the Devil."

"Yes. A position the Lord placed upon you. He can take it back if He'd like to. So don't get too ahead of yourself."

"Why didn't He do that ten years ago, when the world war happened?"

"The Lord decided to give you another chance. You clearly took advantage of it." Jimin said, with a straight face.

Mina burst into laughter.

"You're saying, that you can take everything he has, just like that? If so, please do."

"Gladly, my lady." He said, bowing.

Wow, he's well-mannered. Mina thought.

"Young man, you can't just take my priceless position away from me. You do not know who I am."

"I very clearly know who you are and I can simply take away your worthless position." Hades frowned at those words.

~

Leaving Hades dumbfounded, Jimin raised his hand, and out of his palm flew a clear orb, hitting Hades chest, as he flew backwards, frozen.

Coming back to his senses, he quickly raised his hand, numerously trying to launch a power orb, while nothing happened.

"W-What am I?" He asked, jaw wide open.

"A powerless Demon, the Lord likes to call it. This is the punishment of using your powers for wrongdoing, Hades. For the second time." Jimin said, with a disappointed face.

"Anyways, I must be leaving now-"

"Wait! Who'll take care of Hell?" Mina asked, curious.

"Oh, yes." Jimin glanced around, missing Hades.

"You." He pointed at Jungkook.

"Sorry. I couldn't possibly-"

"Come on, Jungkook! It's been your dream since we were kids!" Kaija excitedly said, nudged him. He uneasily glanced at Jimin.

"Is that decided, then?" Jimin impatiently asked, looking down at his diamond encrusted watch.

Jungkook slowly nodded.

"Good. I'll be coming round the Underworld in a few hours, to check your progress." Jungkook replied with another nod.

"Farewell, friends- and Hades, you'll be his assistant." With that message, Jimin vanished, grinning to himself.

"What?! This is outrageous! How can I be your assistant? Aah~" He fainted.

"Just leave him there. He'll find his way back." Kaija said, getting ready to leave.

Jungkook shrugged, mumbling an 'okay'.

Mina helped with Jungkook's harmed arm, as he, Mina, Jin, and Kaija proudly walked out the broken setting, beaming.