"Getting to Know You"

Friday rolled around quick, fast, and in a hurry. And i guess my alarm clock wasnt ready cause it didn't wake me up.
So i had to rush and get ready. I threw on some black yoga pants and my red NASA sweatshirt and slid into my Nike slide ons and headed for the door.

When i pulled up to school I was 30 minutes late. There was only 10 minutes left of my next hour so I just sat in the car. I took that time to actually make my hair look like something. I took some hair ties out of my glove compartment and put my hair into two little buns at the stop and left the rest fall curly. I ran some mousse through it to make it neat. I pulled my glasses out my purse and sat them on my face.

.......
I went through the rest of my classes with ease. The hour before lunch  Nelly told me she was going off campus with Tre to eat. I told her dont come back pregnant and she agreed with a laugh. 

When lunch rolled around. I went to the vending machin for some flavored  pretzels, a bag of hot cheetos, and a sprite. I decided to eat lunch in the library and catch up on some reading.

"Skippin lunch " I heard someone ask. I turned to see King giving me that dazzling smile.
"Just today, Nelly ditched me" i shrugged. I was surprise at how I was talking to him with such ease.

"Can I join you?"
"Sure"
We treked up the stair to the library. When we got there i spotted a quite space in the back kinda hidden by some shelves. King pulled a chair for me to sit and sat beside me.
"So why don't you really talk?" He asked biting into his hot fry he pulled out his bag.
"I do" i laughed "You've just never heard me'
"Well i would love to hear you talk more, you have a prettt voice and a beautiful face to match."
"Thank you" i blushed "You're quite the gentleman"

Throughout the rest of lunch we talked and laughed and almost got kicked out twice. I didn't even catch up on my reading like i planned too.

"Well thank you for entertaining me" He said standing
"The pleasure was all mine your highness" i teased
"Girl cut it out. You the one look like royalty. "
I couldnt help hut blush.
"We need to do this again" he said grabbing my hand. He placed a kiss on it that sent tingles through my whole body. "Your highness"
He looked into my eyes. I felt like he was practically looking straight to my soul. I became a little insecure girl under his gaze. Worrying about how I look.
"Ill see you Monday" and with that he was off and exiting the library.

I was throwing away my trash when Mike came running to the library.
"Libery!" He called ignoring the shushing of the librarian. He was panting and sweating bullets and shaking.
"What's wrong?" I asked Mike confused.
"It's Nelly" when he said that my heart dropped into my ass.
"What happened"
"Just come on" he said grabbing my hands and pulling me out of the library.

..........
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
First cliffhanger

What do you think happened to Nelly?

What do you think of King now?

Soooo King and Libby?

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.