•Stop•

The view from the hotel room^

Chapter 16•

"Isn't this room a little too big?" I ask her.

"Oh wow it's nice... I don't think so though. I mean they have these rooms for important guests. And you're important." She thanks the bellhop that brought up our luggage and he leaves the room.

"Will you be rooming with me?" I ask her.

"Oh no. I have my own room. Probably much smaller than this one but I like it better that way." She laughs. "Kind feel like the room is gonna eat me."

"No kidding..." I look around the room. There's a flat screen tv on top of a cabinet and a couch right across from it. The room has a porch and it faces the Eiffel Tower. It has good painting and really expensive looking furniture. I walk over to the double doors and when I open them my eyes widen at the view. The bedroom. A king sized bed with golden colored sheets and white and red pillows.

"Ah!" My hand flies to my mark. It burned me.

"Jude you okay?" Anna runs to the bedroom. I turn around.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just hit my foot against the bed leg. But hey I think I'm going to take a nap to make up for the flight."

"Yeah okay rest up. I forgot the time difference is different here. I'll wake you up tomorrow around 8:30. La Pierre wants to show you the clothes you'll be modeling in. Goodnight!" Once she walks out of the room I slump down on a chair by my bed.

Why does it hurt so much? Just like before.

You'll be okay. I've already informed Rome and he's told Cedric. He'll be here soon.

A gasp escapes my lips.

You rarely communicate with me using your own voice.

I felt it was best to tell you so you wouldn't get caught off guard.

I appreciate that Ren. But tell Rome to keep Cedric away. I'm not in the mood to get fucked my him. I'll deal with this on my own.

I don't think that is wise. What you experience, what we do, won't go away unless he holds us. It'll just get worse.

I'll be okay.

Alright Jude.

I weakly get up and walk to the bathroom. An elegant setting with a hot tub as a bath. I fill up the tub with water and I add soap. I start seeing black so I shake my head. I take off my clothes and I step into the tub. I set the water to be cold but once my heated skin touches it, the water starts to heat up.

Once I get comfortable, I lean my head on the side of the tub and I close my eyes. The water is helping the burning and painful sensations of my body.

It was so bad I fainted last time. It's still just as bad but I guess my body got used to it just by experiencing it once.

I feel another heat wash over me and my eyes begin to close after my vision blurs.

.
.
.
.

"Jude. Wake up Jude." I open my eyes to Cedric on top of me. I look down in between us and my eyes widen.

"Get off!" I kick his chest and I crawl to the edge of the bed. I end up falling onto the floor.

"Jude."

"Stop. Just leave. I'm fine now right? You can go. There's no reason for you to stay here."

"Jude." He walks towards me so I stand up and shakily make my way to my suitcase for clothing.

"Jude stop."

I turn around and face him, not caring if I'm still naked. "You stop! You said you never once loved me so what are you doing? Why do you act like you care? It's done I'm fine now leave. I swear for someone that doesn't love me, you sure stick around to see if I'm okay."

"I cannot help it. It's the bond-"

"Fuck the bond! Cedric, honestly there's only so much I can take before I can't do it anymore.  You can't admit your own feelings and I'm getting tired of waiting. We've been doing this for four-going-on-five years. It's about time we sit down and honestly consider rejecting each other. Isn't it?" He goes to open his mouth but I keep talking. "All this time I've said to myself, 'I can't say no because I don't want to loss him, because I love him' and because I love you I'm going insane. I keep thinking, maybe, just maybe I'll get him to fall in love with me. God isn't that stupid?" I slide on my briefs. "Feel free to come with us to my photoshoot but until you decide to consider my offer and until you stop being selfish you can't touch me. Regardless if what happens previously happens again. I can take it, feels just like all those times you fucked a slut."

I walk towards the hotel room's door. I open it for Cedric and he walks out. "I'm sorry." I close the door on him and I slide down onto the floor.

I'm sorry

He isn't sorry. If he were sorry he wouldn't keep hurting me. God this hurts. My chest feels like it's being torn in two.

I stayed like that till the very next day. Till Anna knocked on the door in the morning.

-

Cedric stahpp why you do that to Jude??! Better be careful or you're gonna lose him.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! The story has officially reached 5k reads! That's great! I'm so happy it's doing so well!! Thank you to everyone that has been reading and supporting me. Cedric and Jude's journey is long from done and for sure this story is gonna be a long one.