•Hottest Guy•

Chapter 15•

"Hey so my dads asking if you want a ride to the airport?" Aiden hops onto my bed.

"Yeah sure if he doesn't mind." I finish packing three pairs of jeans, sweats, and five pairs of shirts. I already stored my socks and underwear in my suitcase so I'm pretty much done.

"Jude! Oh my god I just saw the hottest guy in the world! Is he your cousin? Does he live here?" Anna runs in. Aiden and I look at her.

"Who?"

"He's tall and has really dark hair and he has muscles! Oh and he has this mole under his eye. He was gorgeous!" She melts and sits on the chair by my door.

"Are you talking about Lucas?" Aiden asks.

"Uh maybe? I don't know his name. He was eating out of a pickle jar." Aiden and I scrunch up our noses.

"Lucas." Aiden and I say. We both have ew looks on our faces.

"What's with that?" She pouts.

"He like pickles." Aiden answers.

"So? Pickles are delicious." She huffs.

I look at her oddly. "Did he see you?"

"Obviously not. I was lurking, alright well not really but I was coming up to your room and I saw him."

I give Aiden a sideways glance and he leaves the room. Either Anna is just fangirling about a hot guy like she always does or they're mates. That's not possible though. Can it? We'd have to wait until Lucas sees her to find out.

Oh wait.

Lucas is here? Then that means they're all back from their mission.

I close my suitcase but Anna stops me. "Let me see what you're taking. You never pack right for any trip." She takes everything out again and when she's satisfied she puts it all back.

"That's good enough. We're going shopping there anyways so you won't have to bring too much."

"Ugh." I groan and she laughs. She knows how much I hate shopping. It's all just clothes to me. I know designers but I don't know their clothing.

Anna walks with me down to the front door. I place my suitcase by the door and I automatically hear people talking.

"Wait aren't we going?" She asks.

"Not before seeing my family and saying goodbye. You're coming." I grab her wrist and I feel her heartbeat accelerate.

"What? No! I don't like meeting new people."

"That's a damn lie."

"Okay let me rephrase that. I shouldn't get involved with anyone else but you. It's part of the job."

"Another damn lie."

"Ugh Jude!" She whines. "Okay okay, that hot guy is your cousin right? I get shy around people I find attractive."

"You find me attractive."

"Yeah but hello, I'm your manager. I got used to you." I agree to that because it's true. I remember the first time we were introduced to each other. She was crazy shy.

"Just come." I drag her to our kitchen. I've got to know if Lucas is her mate.

"Jude!" Peshal runs to me and hugs me tightly. "Wayne said you're going to Paris still? You're still re-" she stops herself when she notices Anna by my side. Oh right, Anna doesn't know what happened to me. "Who're you?"