One Fine Day pt.2

Zacznij od początku

It was still raining hard when we came back to the city. We stayed at the shed and waited for the rain to stop. We started getting bored and colder, and the rain didn't help at all. So we ran to the nearest restaurant and ordered hot soup.

"Ah~ I feel better now.", I said after finishing my bowl. I looked out the window. "The rain just won't stop, huh?"

"I guess we'll have to call someone.", he said. He took out his phone and dialed a number. "Oh, hyung." I didn't listen to the rest of the conversation but continued to watch the rain.

We stayed inside for the next couple of minutes until a knock came from the window. The smiling face of Soonyoung showed. In his hands were umbrellas. 

"I wondered what was taking you so long?", Soonyoung told me, handing me an umbrella when we were outside. "Eo, Mingyu, an umbrella for you too."

The three of us walked to the subway station, covered by the umbrellas. After getting out of the train, we headed to the bus stop. 

"Ah, I'll go differently from here.", Mingyu said. "Thanks for the umbrella." He handed back the umbrella.

"You know, you can give it tomorrow.", Soonyoung told him, pushing it to him.

"Aniyo, I might forget to give it back to you, hyung.", he insisted, still handing it towards Soonyoung.

"Eh~ it's still raining. You should stay dry."

"Aniyo. I really might forget it."

"Just take it with you. Even if it's just this time."

"Aniyo."

"Just this time~"

"Aniyo."

"Just this time~"

"Aniyo."

This went on for a while that I brought out my phone to play games.

"Ah!", Soonyoung suddenly clapped. "I'm the one who forgot something." He took the umbrella in Miingyu's hand and replaced it with the umbrella he was just holding. "This one's yours. I borrowed it the other time."

"Really?" Mingyu was confused for a moment but just went with it. "Then, thanks for returning it."

"No problem." Soonyoung smiled at him with his eyes missing.

"I guess we'll part from here.", Mingyu said. "Goodbye, then."

"Ah, Mingyu.", I stopped him before he could go further. He turned around and I kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for today. I had fun." I smiled at him.

He held on to his cheek and smiled back at me. He leaned down and put our foreheads together and said, "Next time again."

"Of course." 

"Ehem.", the other person cleared their throat. "The third wheeler will go ahead right now.", he said as he was already entering the bus. 

"Ah! I'll be going now." I rushed towards the bus. I waved goodbye to Mingyu as the bus moved along.

The night was quiet except for the rain hitting the ground. I tried to avoid puddles but there's really no point to it. I look up and see Soonyoung doing the same thing. 

"It looks like you're dancing.", I told him.

He stopped. "Well, will you dance with me?" He held his hand out to me. I took it but he pulled me a bit too strong that the umbrella I had flew.

He threw his  own umbrella and we danced under the rain. He spun me around, lifted me off my feet, yet the rain still continued, so did the dance. We didn't care about the puddles anymore and played in them.

Thunder came together with lightning. We both were surprised and scared so we halted the dance and hurried back home. 

I'm completely drenched since a while ago (I mean like since 5 hours ago). I was seriously having chills as soon as we arrived home. Soonyoung immediately gave me a towel and made tea for me. 

"I readied the bath for you too.", he said. "You should take a bath now."

The heated bath felt good. I was tired from the whole day so I took a nap in the bathtub. 

I don't know how but I woke up on my bed. What if Soonyoung brought me here? My body's been exposed?!! 

"I didn't take you from the bathroom." He suddenly came through my door. "Mom took you." I sighed from relief. "I should've though..."

I threw a pillow at him. "You perv--achoo!" I suddenly felt lightheaded.

"As expected, you'd be sick today. ", he said. "Lucky for you, Nurse Soonyoung is here!" He gave me a wink. I gave him a disgusted look in return.

But he took care of me well that day.

A/N: im sorry for continuing this after a loooooooooooooooooooooooong timeuuuuu TT minhaeyo~~~ and i havent been updating for in like forever omg im really really sorry like manhi manhi manhi manhi lol 

THANK YOU for the 5K views on this story!! I can't believe itttt 'cause like im not even good at writing lololol and i dont really reply to comments (im sorryyy) I LOVE Y'ALL REALLY! ლζ*♡ε♡*ζლ

have u watched "check-in" yet? if u haven't, WATCH IT NOWWWW. that sum good stuff right thereeeeee

 that sum good stuff right thereeeeee

LET'S SUPPORT SEVENTEEN IN MAMA CARATS!! http://mama.mwave.me/vote