•Bonus•

It's been four months since the Grand Magic Games and me and Rogue live together again in the same house, minus Rogues office where he used to keep to himself.

He'd go to Sabertooth I'd go to Fairy Tail, we'd see each other after we returned. Well today it was something different.

I picked a request to defeat monstrous plants invaded the forests of Shirosrume and on the train ride there, I bumped into Rogue bwho had nothing to do, so he joined me.

I warned him these plants are poisonous and could kill you, but she'd be fine.

"They mayor sent the request, huh?" Rogue says looking through the paper as we ride the train.

I nod.

"A little creepy he asked for girls only...?" Rogue questions handing the paper back to me.

I roll my eyes in a playful manor. "I'm sure it's nothing." I assure him.

•••••

The mayors house was what youd expect; huge, fancy, wealthy but what you wouldn't expect how touchy the mayor was in person.

He was a petite man, the height of Rogues knee cap and would only pay attention to me while talking--well not exactly me, more like my chest.

"We'll be on our way." I inform him.

"Okay~ princess." The mayor says lightly kissing my hand. I take it he calls all his clients 'princess' and kisses their hand as a polite gesture.

"These plants would be found near the outline of the woods, so it shouldn't be hard." I tell Rogue as we almost run into the forest.

"I'll destroy the plant monster, you stay behind me." He argues.

"Pfff! This is my quest! I need to kill the monster, your backup!" I protest sticking my tongue out but he just smiles that that can warm your heart more than the sun.

Right off the bat though the plant monster presumably jumped from the shrubbery and tried trapping you.

Caught off guard the plant wraps its roots around your left leg and spins you into a tree, luckily you weren't knocked out but you were sure you were poisoned. Your heart was burning, and your head was pounding.

"Shit, Y/N!" Rogue calls out, the only thug between you and him is the monster.

Without hesitation Rogue uses his Shadow drive and shows the monster a lesson or two before the monster completely is beat up. That's what you call over kill.

"Y/N!" Rogue calls once again this time running to see if you were okay.

Your left leg was swollen and bruising along with a venom that looked similar to when Erza got poisoned.

"Y/N, you said that could kill you!" Rogue runs his hands through his hair trying not to freak out but you could see his bottom lip shaking and his eyes watering.

"No...its fine." But at that moment you cough up blood, Rogue resting his case.

"There's no hospital near here! I told you I'd protect you!" He almost cries now getting angry at himself.

"Gomen." You manage to whisper before closing your eyes in his lap. You'd come to terms you were going to die any second and the last thing you wanted to see was his face.

"Sorry? What are you saying sorry for!" Rogue sobs tears everywhere.

Rogue's in denial and sighs. If there's one thing he did while Y/N was away for 7 years was watch Disney movies.

Checking her pulse, which had almost completely stopped Rogue leaned in for one last kiss; a goodbye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What he didn't expect was for your eyes to flutter open, neither did you.

"Y/N! Your alive?! The venom is gone!" Rogue cheers in excitement giving you a bone crushing hug.

"How..?" I question looking around and sure enough i was alive.

Rogue had no clue, neither did I.  And still to this day it remains a mystery, but all in all it brought us closer. Let's just say; never let your guard down when your hunting a plant.

I hope you loved the extra bonus! I may do a sequel to this book I dunno yet, if I have the time considering school :)

Byyye have an awesome day/night

~NaLu4Lyfe03