•Day 4 & 5: The grand magic game•

Wow nothing's new, I woke up in the infirmary...again, I probably missed all the battles.

This time I awake alone and step out to see a match between Natsu, Gajeel and Rogue and Sting.

Now I feel bad I wasn't there to see other battles...

I can tell i missed most the battle...

Rogue attacks Gajeel but Gajeel's counter attack goes through Rogues shadow since he's hiding in the shadow realm.

"I dunno who to vote for dammit!" I whisper to myself.

Rogue elbows Gajeel in the face blah blah blah!

Later Gajeel punches Rogue~Kun and I cringe at this.. I admit I'm worried for him even though his power exceeds mine.

Blah blah blah me focusing on cute Rogue blah blah and he loses!

Oh and Jiemma is scaring the crap out of everyone after their lose, thankfully Gajeel didn't kill Rogue.

•Day later (sorry I'm lazy rn) brought to you by Pumpkin head and Arcadios doing the dab•

Makorov and first told us the plan. And Fairy Tail is going for the win.

We all stand still in the battle field while others wear down their energy.

We are all assigned  to a certain mage to defeat, I'm to defeat Ichya.

One..

Two..

Three..

Finally all of us take action and run throughout the map.

It wasn't hard to find Ichya nor was it to beat him. Good thing he's the leader of BP.

I really don't wanna run into Rogue though I'm still mad at him for the whole SaberTooth Naval thing, I should get over it.

A keep running running after doing my part, we were winning for sure.

Where is Rogue at though? Might as well try to beat him.

Just as I see a shadow I freeze.

"Hey what's going--"

And it goes black AGAIN!!!!

•Holy shit I'm lazy af•

I wake up not in the infirmary but in a war zone full of dragons!!

I start to panic and question myself.
Where's Rogue?

Wait where am I?

Oh yea dragons..wait...

A dark red and blue dragon lands in front of me.

I take a step back while wobbling.

Before the dragon attacks I spot two figures on another dragon in the sky fighting.

Natsu and...?

•Rogues P.O.V•

"Sting you get that one I get this one!" I command.

I still can't find Y/N, no one can after the last event even after Fairy Tail won and the whole future me and Lucy, Y/N must be confused.

"I need to go Sting!" I yell.

What if she's in danger? I know I can't die, Future me won't allow it. And Sting won't let go the fact I killed him in the future.

"Fro's coming!" Fro stas hopping on my shoulder.

"Y/N!" I yell once more.

I then spot a red and blue dragon with Y/N who's shaking to death.

"Y/N!!!" I almost cry as I see the love of my life get crushed by a dragon.

      <<<<<<<<

"Y/N!"  I run towards her but stop, this scene seems familiar..

She dodges the foreseen attack of the dragon? I swear in some memory she died.

"R-Rouge, what happened? I'm alive.." she stutters I wrap her in a hug.

"All of this is hard to explain." I sooth her.

"All I remember is the event and then a shadow."

"Me..from the future." I whisper.

Y/N looks at me like a lost puppy.

"W-Wha?"

Before I could answer I see the dragon I'm I'm mean me..? And Natsu are on collapse.

Y/N rushes and so do I.

Future me in a bunch of rubble.

"Y-Y/N." he stutters.

"Do I know you?" She questions.

"It's me." I quickly answer not taking my eyes of of me..

"Y/N, I love--"

And like that he disappears.

"Rouge I'm so confused."

I nod.

"What was he going to say?"

And there goes a crowd surrounding me and Y/N ;-;

I turn to face her.

Future me beat me to it