•Day 2: Drunks and Models•

Next up the man and the drunk! What a pair! Actually it was explained that originally the King wanted Erza to battle Bacchus but here we are!

As both Elfman and Bacchus get set up to battle against each other Bacchus says something outrages and out right wrong.

"Here's a bet; I win lend me your sisters for a night." Bacchus licks his lips giving Elfman more of a reason to fight.

"I'm going to tear. You. To. Shreds." Elfman battle Cruz as the match officially begins.

At first our manly member is having trouble landing a hit on Quarto Cerberus alcoholic who happens to be S-class. Still Elfman at him with Beast Soul: Weretiger, a speed type takeover. However Bacchus is able to dodge all attacks and then proceeds to counter with a Magic that focuses energy on his palms which, combined with his martial arts, makes him a powerful opponent.

No wonder S-class mage!

"Bacchus, he's  not being serious...he hasn't drunk anything." Erza notes.

Being attacked once more Elfman goes back to his original form.

"If I win Bacchus, Quarto Cerberus will change their name to Quarto Puppy for the rest of the tournament. Bacchus surprisingly agrees and drinks his booze from his gourd.

"I'll finish the fight now."

Afterwards he crouches down into a stance while Elfman proceeds to use his magic. Bacchus then attacks with incredible speed, leaving 7 hits in an instant. Buuut our clever man member transformed into Beast soul: Lizardman just in time, the scales damaging Bacchus himself!

"Things are turning 'round!" I state over excited, we might actually win a round!

Which will hold up longer though? Elfman's body or Bacchus's palms.

Bacchus charges towards him with excitement and a burning soul. Bacchus continues to attack him while Elfman endures his attacks. After some time the two drop to their knees, exhausted. Bacchus then rises (booo) laughing and compliments Elfman calling him a man (aww so sweet) and then collapses giving Elfman the victory.

Elfman then releases a powerful cry expressing his victory and I tear up too.

"10 points!" I cheer as Elfman returns to us.

"Now we're tied with Cerberus with 12 points." First master adds.

Due to Elfman's severe wounds, from his battle and Wendy's just there, Wendy joins team A as a reserve member.

Aaaaaand now my favourite part; First was wrong we aren't tied with Quarto Cerberus  we're tied with Quarto Puppy.

"Next; Reserve member in the place of Ichiya; Jenny Realight vs a Fairy favourite; Mirajane Strauss!"

As Mirajane and Jenny step forward Carla, now recovered from the whole Wendy Carla thing is welcomed by Happy, me and the rest.

The battle begins with a posing comp with bathing suits, naturally and much to Makorov's delight.

"It is a regular battle considering both are formal models." Panther Lilly states.

And just as things heat up mermaid heel joins in with bathing suits as well!

"Well we can't let Mira nor Jenny take all the attention now can we?" Risley argues.

Afterwards Sherry and Sherria Blendy also appear.

"Looove it's all about looove!" Sherria states.

"C'mon gals join in the fun!" First encourages.

I heat up at this

"There's n-no way..." I protest.

"Here ya go!" First giggles providing us with swimsuits.

I pick a strapless F/C ombré bikini with matching bottoms and hesitantly join in.

"This has turned into Chaos but the crowd seems to love it, mostly boys of ya know what I mean!" Chapati announces while he gets a nosebleed.

With that I unconsciously take a peek at Rouge and catch him staring at me almost fully exposed making me blush fifty shades of red.

Us girls continue posing and outfit changing such as school swim suits, bikinis with high thigh socks, outfits with glasses or cat ears and even attires of bondage.

"Next theme: Wedding including a partner ;)" Chapati announces.

Jenny getting accompanied by Hibiki and Makorov aiding Mira.

I catch at the corner of my eye Sting and Rogue getting pushed into the action Sting wandering somewhere and Rogue heading straight for me avoiding other girls.

I slightly blush now as I take his offering hand.

"Funny how seven years ago I was going to propose too bad for your S-class trials."

Wait? He wanted to get married to me...

"Ignore me for two years, great way to start off." I roll my eyes.

"That's what my work was about; its hard to plan weddings ya know." He defends.

"Well how'd you know I was gonna agree?" I argue.

"I know you would, wouldn't you?"

I nod.

Our little private moment doesn't last long when Ooba Babassaama jumps down wearing a swim suit herself which turns everyone off and everyone but Jenny and Mira leave the centre of the  stadium, me departing from Rouge.

It's good to hear he loves me yet still he hasn't said it to my face.

"Let's make a wager; Whoever loses the match would pose nude in next weeks Sorcerer Magazine."

Mira much to me and everyone's surprise agrees to the terms, Jenny smiling as if she planned something.

Now the real battle begins.

Smirking Jenny transforms into her battle form.

"The battle is my win." Jenny claims.

Mira deciding to get serious too, activates Satan Soul: Sitri.

"This should be ended in a test of strength." Mira states.

"This is Mira's strongest Satan Soul form." Erza explains.

Mira dashing forward attacking Jenny, she falling down and getting defeated even me in awe.

Afterwards Jenny starts sobbing like a crybaby.

"Can't wait to see you next week in your  birthday suit."

We all cheer at Mira's success.

"Some of my outfits were a little too revealing..." Mira admits ashamed even though she totally destroyed Jenny.

This next round...Yukino Agria vs Kagura Mikazuchi.