•Ultimate milk sandwich•

(I'm going to skip the whole Grimoire Heart drama except for when Ultear meets you)

I can feel a magic presence not belonging to my Nakama.

"Who's there?" I shout as PantherLilly gets in human form.

As if on command a girl with fair skin and dark black hair emerges from the shadows formed by the many trees.

"I'm Ultear Milkovich but I'm not here for you pesky fairies."

I grunt, even if she doesn't want us she's on Fairy Tails land and she needs to make like a bee and buzz off.

"I don't give a damn who the hell you are just get off tenrou." I snap back.

"Ah, what sass say I hear a dragon will be heading here soon to end you all what I need is the black mage Zeref care to tell me where he is?"

"I frankly don't know nor care about your bullshit." I continue aiming a boulder her way.

"Tsk." She says under her breath but loud enough for me to hear hence my dragon abilities.

She dodges the attack. "Fine just know it's too late for you dummies." And that's the last thing she says before everything goes black.

•A few hours later•

I slowly open my eyes due to the earth rumbling.

"She's waking up!" I hear Levy's voice yell.

I can tell I'm in a make-shift infirmary many among me including the master.

"What happened?" I ask as I sit up.

"Well Grimoire heart invaded and started hurting us well Cana found you passed out with Lilly and now Arcnalogia is headed here."

"The last thing I remember is meeting with Ultear then blacking out." I shrug.

"Well invaders are gone but we still have a huge problem." She almost cries.

I finally fully get up to see what I feared most. The black dargon his five seconds away from destroying us all.

I hold Lev~Chan's hand and my other friends as we pray for our lives since its all gonna end here.

His hair, his eyes, his face his everything.

The way I'll feel when I get to see him after this.

If I can make it the last thing I'll think of ever him.

The way he first held me close and kissed me the way he did back then.

Goodbye Rogue.

And just as before it goes black and I don't wake up for a long time.