•Where is she•

Rogue's P.O.V

Finally done my work, I can finally focus on my beautiful girlfriend Y/N.

Why was I busy and couldn't tell her? I was planning a surprise for her to make her my wife. Though it took a lot of paper work and long phone calls.

•FLASHBACK•

"Bye Rogue~Kun! I'll take my leave for two days! I don't expect you to notice!" I feel warm lips on my cheek.

"No for fuck sakes Sting I can't join ST I'm to busy!" I yell into my phone shutting out the whole world.

I hang up and look around me. Could've sworn someone was taking to me.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

"Y/N? Y/N?" I call throughout the house but no answer. Where could she be?

Oh well she's probably out I'll see her tomorrow.

I climb into bed for the first time in a year and have a weird feeling.

•7 years later•

It's been seven years since I last seen Y/N and since then I couldn't stop crying myself to sleep not knowing what had happen to her.

The second year she went missing I joined Sabertooth with my bestfriend Sting but it didn't help all the girls were drooling over me.

Today I sit alone at the bar thinking of her. Where could she be and when I'll find her.

"Hey Rogue what are you doing?" Minerva aka the whore who likes me seductively asks.

"Thinking." I bluntly reply."

She pushes my buttons further and I swear I could snap any moment.

"It's it me?" She purrs into my ear making me push her away and luckily Jiemma saves the day.

"Attention Sabers! Mages participating in the GMG which we leave for in a short week is: Rufus,Orga, Minerva, Sting and Rogue! Good luck!"

I'll win this one for my Y/N.

•Your P.O.V•

•7 years later and a week•

Finding out I was stuck on tenrou for 7 years was a huge shock and a lot of Fairy Tail has changed too and we plan on taking our place back from this Guild Sabertooth my entering the GMG and kicking their asses.

Sad thing is I bought a new place and ignored the place I had with Rogue even though I haven't seen him in 7 years he's probably hasn't noticed or moved on.

I now live in Fairy Hills. And today me,Natsu,Gray,Erza and Lucy head out to Crocus for the Grand magic games.

•Rogues P.O.V•

•Also a week later•

"Have you heard the latest news about FairyTail? They are competing again but they have old members back after being trapped on tenrou for 7 years." Sting says nudging me in the arm.

Wait Tenrou? Felt like I heard someone mention that to me a long time ago.

Must be nothing.