•Day 3: Pandemonium•

"Welcome again to the third day of the GMG! Today's participants for the challenge Pandemonium are: From Mermaid Heel; Milliana, from Blue Pegasus; Hibiki Lates, From Fairy Tail A; Ezra Scarlet, From Fairy Tail B; Cana Alberona, From Lamia; Jura Neekis, From Raven Tail; Obra, From Sabertooth; Orga and last From Quarto Cerb--I mean Puppy; Nobarly!!" Kabo finally takes a breather.

Yajima continues for him.

"In this game, the participants are made to enter a temple one at a time. Inside the temple are 100 monsters of different strength levels!!"

"Rules are; you're allowed to take any number of 100 monsters at a time but you must defeat them if you wish to continue, if you do defeat them the monsters you beat will be your overall score, should you fall in the fight you'll be removed from the event with the score you got up until that point, game ends when either participants run
out of magic or all monsters are defeated.
That said go for it!" Kabo finishes.

Right the a referee whistle blows commanding them to stop, apparently the referee has been off two days and can explain further.

"The monsters inside are ranked D to S.However the D-class monsters are quite tough."

Then we all see a via a video monitor of a monster smashing a statue.

"The battle power goes up for stronger monsters and can even rival that of a Wizard Saint. That is all." The ref claims then shuffles to the side of the arena.

In order to decide who goes first, numbers are drawn by each participant. Ezra luckily draws #1 while Cana draws number #8.

"How many monsters do you wish to fight, Ezra?" Chapati questions her from the announcers booth.

"All 100." Erza bravely answers earning gasps from the crowd.

I'm not that shocked to be honest, we're talking about Erza here.

"I warn you Erza not to do such action." Chapati warns but to no avail, Ezra proceeds anyways.

Once inside, Ezra announces her challenge to defeat all 100 of them which prompts numerous monsters to appear. As they attack, Ezra requips to her heaven's wheel armour and slashes countless D-class monsters, causing them to disintegrate.

Standing on a near by pillar, Erza activates Blumenbatt and destroys several more, to the surprise of the audience and to announcers.

"Why would Erza wanna kill them all?" Romeo asks.

"She's testing their strength and defence." Mavis and Makorov both state.

Erza then requips to her black wing armour and attacks.

"Her attack power improved!" Panther Lilly noted.

"That's true.." I agree getting wrapped up in a battle I'm not fighting.

As a fire breathing monster attacks, Erza quickly changes to her Flame Empress Armour, protecting herself from the attack with a sword from her Sea Empress Armour and allowing her to destroy some attacking C-class monsters.

As she further attacks monsters, Ezra's counter attacks result in explosions around the area due to her use of a duel-sword technique of fire and water.

But her defeating all those 100 monsters was to good to be true.

I wince every second or so as the explosions blast slowly hurting her. Finally a monster gets to her as she's in pain. The monster looks S-class.

Changing into her Sea Empress Armour and using a lightning-based attack Erza quickly defeats the Beast.

"Go Erza!" I cheer along with rest.

However after the cheer she is thrown in the wall. Despite this, Erza Requips to her Flight Armour equipped with the Bastard sword (The legit name for the sword, I know) and fights back, effectively half the monsters in Pandemonium by doing so. As Erza begins tiring after, she is attacked by monsters, which she destroys with relative ease until she is smashed into a wall.

What's up with Erza and getting smashed into walls??

More monsters join the fray, Erza dodges their blasts of Magic and counters with Lightning, creating explosions in the building and destroying them.

However, Erza is then attacked by an A-class monster, which seemingly punches her in the ground. However, Erza is revealed to have Requipped into her Adamantine Armor, using its defensive properties to destroy the arm of the attacking monster, which she subsequently throws out of the building.

Afterwards, changing into her Giants Armour, However, Erza is then attacked by an A-class monster, which seemingly punches her into the ground. However, Erza is revealed to have Requipped into her Adamantine Armor, using its defensive properties to destroy the arm of the attacking monster, which she subsequently throws out of the building. Changing into her Giants Armor, Erza pursues a small monster but is attacked by several larger ones, which she dispatches easily. Another A-class monster then approaches but, Requipping into her Morning Star Armor, Erza easily defeats it.

Requipping into her Giant's Armor to dispatch numerous more monsters which attack, Erza defeats the beasts before using her Lightning Empress Armor to deal with more attackers. Utilizing her Robe of Yuen, Erza defeats a C-class monster before changing to her Purgatory Armor and subsequently back to her Heart Kreuz Armor, revealing that only 4 monsters remain. Erza charges at the last A-class monster which comes down on her with a two-hand smash, which Erza blocks before changing into her training clothes and Benizakura to destroy the monster. As two B-class monsters attack, Erza jumps into the air and destroys one, using its body as a platform from which to attack the other.

Holy shit, this round is taking forever!

As I think to myself the long battle continues.

With only the S-class monster left, Erza looks up at a small eye-like monster, thinking it to be said opponent. Bringing forth two swords and relieving Benizakura, Erza watches the small creature create a burst of Magic.

"When there's only one S-class monster left, it's power triples!" Kabo informs us.

The battle moves into the arena, with the now-large S-Class monster attempting to crush a weakened Erza with its foot. Kicking her across the arena, the monster kicks Erza once more, which she avoids by getting into the air and slashing the hands of the monster, destroying them.

"To think, Erza fighting 100 monsters alone, creating a day no one will forget." Levy thinks aloud.

As Erza continues to fight, Levy thinks about how Erza, all alone, took on every single monster in Pandemonium, creating a day she'd never forget. As the monster kicks Erza again, Erza retaliates and slashes the core of the monster, causing it to crumble to pieces.

She sustains countless wounds and runs out of Magic Power to the point that she is no longer able to summon her armors. In the end, Erza manages to defeat all the monsters and raises her sword in victory, to the happiness of her guild and amazement of everyone in the arena, the announcers and everyone in the audience.

Me and the rest are cheering wildly!

Seems the tables have turned.

We all greet her and thank her, giving us an extra 10 points!

"Well, that was unexpected! So as a fill in we'll bring in the power finder for the next event." Kabo announces as we have a short little break.

You don't know how happy I am, We'll never give up even when the odds are against it, because we are FairyTail