•The maze•

We currently wait in our little shack awaiting the pumpkin Kabo's instructions as told.

As I hear cheering for many teams such as SaberTooth I sit arms crossed on the window sill taking in Corcus's beauty.

"HELLLO CITIZENS OF FIORE RIGHT NOW THE PRELIMINARY ROUNDS BEGIN!!!" Kabo announces getting everyone going.

"9 teams from separate guilds have to compete in escaping a maze made of buildings! The first eight will be the ones to move on! Mato will be waiting at the arena to greet the winning teams! Good luck!"

Pff it's just a maze.

I step back at little when a white path leads us to said maze, the rest of the team follows.

"Feel free to use your magic to an advantage just know we aren't responsible for..any deaths." Kabo finishes as the air horn blows and the battle begins.

"We need to use pixis (I think his name was) right now Lucy, can you do that?" I command while we aimlessly run anywhere for now trying to avoid others.

"Right." She nods getting out the silver key.

"Open, gate of the compass; Pixis!" Then comes out a giant compass think here to help us out.

"Look it's Twilight Ogre heading right for us!" Erza informs requiping to her Fairy Queen armour.

"I got 'em." Natsu naturally says stepping forward and about to hit the guy in the front.

"Wait, Natsu!" I warn stopping his attack and before any questioning I turned to the confused TO member and punch him in the gut taking the map he currently has in his hand.

"Baka, you would've burned this." I say holding up the map and passing it to Gray.

"Now you can kick their ass." I say stepping back.

The others join with Natsu but eventually I end up holding the map while they fight--the reason? We're in the air and I can't really summon vines if I can't find any ground or anything earthy but I can throw a good punch.

•A little while later•

Finally we can see the glowing bright doorway which meant the exit.

"Do you think we are the first?" Lucy asks force closing Pixis's gate.

When we enter the arena Mato's face lights up.

"And there you have it folks the 9 guilds to face each other!" Mato announces.

"So cool!" Jason geeks out.

Then Kabo announces all the Guilds to make the cut.

"In 8th place Quarto Cerbius!" There is a mid-crowd cheer and only a few, few boos.

"7th place Mermaid Heel!" Now all the girls in the crowd cheer and clap the loudest.

"6th place place Fairy Tail team A!" Back from their Seven year disappearance being pronounced dead!"  And we're on. When we meet the crowd only a few claps were heard and a bunch of boos, I guess we really sucked in the last 7 years.

And wait, Team A?

The crowd seems confused too.

"5th place place Blue Pegasus!" A lot of cheers are heard as well as claps I do remember Itchiya from Blue Pegasus right before the S-class trials and magazines.

"4th place Raven Tail!" A dark Guild I presume, I wonder what they're doing here.

"3rd place Lamia Scale!" A fair amount of cheers I respect them myself actually.

"2nd place Fairy Tail team B!"

Wait team B??? Master never told us--

"And the one and only in 1rst place..."

"SABERTOOTH." That's when the crowd goes wild and confetti is thrown about. I just feel bad for whoever has to clean this up afterwards.

Wait...those eyes that hair it was...him.

•Rogues P.O.V•

Right after Fairy Tail team B it was our signal to enter and officially meet our competitors.

Wait those eyes that hair it was...her.

•FLASHBACK•

"Rogue~kun! Guess what I did today~!"

"I joined Fairy Tail! And the S-class trails are in two days!"

•END OF FLASHBACK•

I remember everything now. She joined Fairy Tail and vanished with them for 7 years. I stare into her F/C eyes the eyes I have loved forever and always. She looks shocked almost sad.

"Y/N..." I whisper.

"Ya say something buddy?" Sting asks patting my back.

I put my poker face back on. I shake my head.

If people knew my relationship with her I could put her in danger.

•Your P.O.V•

I tremble in fear and my eyes start watering. My Rogue~kun is part of Sabertooth for who knows how long.

"I really don't wanna fight him.." I whimper so only I could hear.

"You okay, Y/N?" Lucy caring-ly asks me.

I nod.

Even he may be my boyfriend I still have to fight for Fairy Tail. We stare at each other for a long time right then and there.

He has a poker face so I change to determination.

Good luck.