•My Guild mark•

He's been caught up in his work lately. His office is filled with paper and sleepless nights. He wouldn't lay in bed with me--he was to busy. Sometimes he wouldn't pay attention to anything but work.

I was starting to worry, I was getting stressed. So? I joined the top Guild in Fiore. Fairy Tail. Of course I was excited to join, I always wanted to plus me and Rogue live near Magnolia. It was a good thing they were more then willing to accept another dragon slayer.

•Hours before•

It's no secret that Fairy Tail is destructive and quite loud. As I open the doors I have a table practically thrown at my face.

I do my best to be friendly and polite till I stumble upon one young woman who isn't joining in on the ruckus but instead is behind the bar.

And no sane person doesn't know who this certain person is. She's Sorcerly weekly's centre fold Mirajane.

But I'm not here to fangirl and make a scene.

"I'd like to speak with your master...I'm interested in joining actually."

She smiles brightly.

The ones who smile the brightest had gone through the most.

"Upstairs to your left, we'd love to have a new member. What's your name?" Mira asks kindly pointing to the location.

"Y/N." My name is Y/N and thank you." I reply afterwards walking up the stairs and knocking on the masters office.

"Come in child." I hear from the other side of the door soon after opening it to come face to face with a small petite old man.

"Hello I'm Makorov master of Fairy Tail! Care to join?" He exclaims getting up to shake my hand.

I accept the handshake and tell him why I'm here.

"Ah I see what magic do you use my child?"

"Earth Dragon Slayer magic, first generation." I reply holding up my right hand as he notices a flower growing in the empty flower pot sitting on his desk.

"Ah, I see impressive. In fact we have three first generation dragon slayers here too and my grandson being a second generation."

"Wow three dragons layers 1rst gen and another 2nd gen seems like Fairy Tail." I casually as I look around.

"So where would you like your insignia?" He asks taking out the sacred stamp.

I hold out my right arm and point to the inside of my wrist near my forearm.

"Black please."

Like Rogue's hair.

"Now my child, your name?" Makorov or should I say master asks.

"Y/N."

"Welcome to Fairy Tail Y/N"

•Later•

It's been a huge five hours since I've joined the Guild and I made so many new friends. Levy insisted I joined Shadow Gear plus Droy also having earth magic! I of course couldn't decline so I guess I'm already part of a team!

I joined at a good time too, tomorrow Master announces which people should be going for the S-class trials on tenrou and the day after we'll be heading out.

Well now it's almost 1 o clock so I should be heading home and tell Rogue of my fun-tactic day! I don't know if he's never paid attention but I told him of Fairy Tail and how I've always wanted to join.

Walking to my house momentarily forgetting all my worries; most including Rogues obsessive work I at last make it to my cottage-like comfy home.

I don't expect him to be peacefully sleepy in bed in fact it's not a surprise when I find him in his study his hand on his head meaning he's probably more stressed then ever. To my dismay he refuses to tell me what his work is about and without that information u can't help him.

I avoid trying to be awkward and scared with him knowing he could snap any moment, instead I go to greet him in an upbeat way.

"Rogue~kun! Guess what I did today~!" I giggle holding up my hand so he can see the Guild mark on my wrist.

He just grunts without looking my way.

"I joined Fairy Tail! And the S-class trails are in two days!" I continue hugging him from behind as he sits on his desk chair.

No response except for shrugging me off and picking up a phone call from his lacrima completely ignoring me.

"We'll have a good night I'm going off to bed..." I sadly say disappointed and I know I'm probably gonna end up sleeping alone since he never sleeps anymore...

I get under the plush covers and pull it over my head to muffle my sobs.

Does he know his actions and mood are effecting me?